Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: We're not alone... and surrounded by aliens!!

We're not alone... and surrounded by aliens!!
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
Jan 28, 2019 10:44am
Board
Gypsy Fiddler and I have been thinking (independently) about the fact that we are not alone! She has a few spots left in her We're not alone... LTC tracker emphasizing imagination and creativity (and does not require [edit: SENDING the] stamp). Due in the mail by June 1.

I have two trackers, Friendly Aliens and Alien Enemies, emphasizing specific aliens. My LTC trackers request that your stamp also be included for an event, but the stamp can be returned to you after the event. Due in the mail May 1 and July 1, respectively.

We hope you will join us in our journey out of this world!
Re: We're not alone... and surrounded by aliens!!
Reply to: #970746 by Rebiccola
Jan 29, 2019 8:49pm
Board
I clicked on We're Not Alone and it said the FBI was coming 🤔
I guess I won't be. 😊
Reply to: #970824 by crosscresent
Jan 29, 2019 9:42pm
Board
I got the same message. So I put my foil hat on and I'm keeping an eye out for the black helicopters. Trying to cover my bases because I don't know who's going to show up. :-/
Jan 29, 2019 10:03pm
Board
She has a few spots left in her We're not alone... LTC tracker emphasizing imagination and creativity (and does not require a stamp).

I’m signed up (and I just re-read the description) and I didn’t see the part where it says no need to carve a stamp.
Reply to: #970827 by DarkZen and Evil Cow Pie
Jan 30, 2019 3:48am
Board
Sorry, you do need to carve a stamp. I meant it is not required to send the stamp with your LTCs in Gypsy Fiddler's tracker. In my trackers, I am requesting the stamp with the LTCs to be used in an event.
Jan 30, 2019 11:19am
Board
I joined Alien Enemies. The scariest book I have ever read is called Abduction. By John Mack. I was too afraid to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night when I was reading that. I was even afraid in the morning when I would first go downstairs. That book is scary!