Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Where the heck is my stamp!!??

Re: Where the heck is my stamp!!??
Board: Yakking It Up
Reply to: #970614 by DarkZen and Evil Cow Pie
Jan 23, 2019 2:34pm
Board
You know we LOVE ginger cats (have 3 ourselves).....love that innocent look!
Jan 23, 2019 2:52pm
Board
The face of innocence:

lol

What? Who? Stamp? What's a stamp?
Reply to: #970617 by Una Marlee Sue
Jan 23, 2019 4:39pm
Board
Thank you! We think so. We love ginger cats too. We adopted two abandoned kitties (both orange) and became converts! One passed and the other one was despondent so we adopted another gingerboy to keep him company - Logan (pictured), the scamp. Ha ha, we love him... but he is precocious.
Reply to: #970623 by DarkZen and Evil Cow Pie
Jan 23, 2019 5:59pm
Board
I remember reading about the one you lost. We lost Karate at 19 years but a week later, Tony was found by my son and his dog.

Tony weighed 14 oz (10 without all the fleas) and was an abandoned runt feral. Took him to our vet and told her to test for FELV and FIP and I didn't want to see "it" until I knew I could fall in love. 10 minutes later her tech came out with Tony in her breast pocket and put him in my lap explaining they couldn't put an unvaccinated kitten in the back. He hunkered down and started purring and all I could think was "BI%$H!!"

He's 18 pounds now and the love of my life AND even more amazing, the spitting image of Karate.
Jan 24, 2019 6:21am
Board
Look at the expression on that handsome face ! Mischief in the form of a cat. :^)
Reply to: #970617 by Una Marlee Sue
Feb 2, 2019 7:41am
Board
I apologize for bumping this for cloying kitten stuff (😻) but I had to share. After reading Una Marlee Sue’s comment to ECP, she has adopted it as her new catch phrase. Every time she spots Logan she coos, “He’s sooooo handsome!” in a song-song voice.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/gs-geo-images/f41d488e-81f8-4cef-8e4e-0358791ac9bd.jpeg
Reply to: #970970 by DarkZen and Evil Cow Pie
Feb 2, 2019 7:45am
Board
:o) Kitties always make me smile!!!