About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Event in Idaho

Event in Idaho
Board: Event News and Planning
Jan 22, 2019 12:45pm
Board
The Crafty Mom, babypanda, and I are working on a letterboxing event for late this summer. Logistics still need worked out, but we need to know how much interest there would be for the event. Currently the plan is to have the event over a weekend in September/August (probably Friday evening-Sunday morning). It would be near Boise, Idaho. There will be night boxes as well as boxes to find during the day. The theme is the Enchanted Forest (all things mythical, Narnia, LOTR, OUAT, etc). Because there is a cost for the campground and likely prizes as well we would have a small cost per person.
Any thoughts, tips, interest in this?
Re: Event in Idaho
Reply to: #970568 by Mountain Acres
Jan 22, 2019 1:14pm
Board
I was just thinking that I hadn't seen an Idaho event in a while and how much I enjoyed the Hunger Games themed one I went to.....I would DEFINITELY be interested!!
Reply to: #970570 by Public Hand
Jan 22, 2019 4:49pm
Board
There was an event this past year that Music Chick put on. Nothing else is planned for this year though!
Jan 22, 2019 4:57pm
Board
I plan on attending. I've been watching for the event to be posted. Glad to hear it may still be on.
Jan 22, 2019 5:10pm
Board
Sounds super fun. Depending on the weekend we would love to trek down from Montana.
Jan 22, 2019 5:17pm
Board
I'd love to attend! Will look for date & details to post.....yay!
Reply to: #970583 by Mountain Acres
Jan 22, 2019 7:13pm
Board
Darn, I must have missed that posting! :(