Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Why would my archive ability be down?

Re: Why would my archive ability be down?
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
Reply to: #970463 by J Walkers
Jan 20, 2019 10:08am
Board
I think there is a limit to the number of messages one can archive before another folder is made to hold them. Do you see any other folders already created that you can click on? Otherwise I think you can add a folder to then store them in.
Reply to: #970465 by FORAYCH
Jan 20, 2019 10:21am
Board
OK. I found this.
Premium Perk!
You can only save up to 1000 messages in this folder, but as a premium member you can create custom folders to save more!
I clicked on the "create custom folders" & I get:
Webpage Not Found

This is quite embarrassing, I must say, but I can't find the webpage you are looking for. Probably just misplaced it, but who knows? What should you do at this point? Well, you have a few options:

While you probably weren't looking for it, you just stumbled onto the 404: Letterbox Not Found clue at the bottom of this page. Perhaps that will lessen your disappointment in the Great Tortuga. ;o)
If you typed in a URL, check that it is typed in correctly.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Go to https://www.atlasquest.com/ and try to find links to where you want to go.
Perhaps it was just a fluke, and if you try again by clicking refresh, it'll pop right up!
If you followed a link that appears to be broken, contact the webmaster and give them a piece of your mind. (You should also tell them where the broken link is and where it's trying to link to, so it can be fixed!)
Maybe the link is delibrately broken, and it's a bad practical joke at your expense? No, that couldn't be right....

But like I said, I'm so sorry. Just call me an idiot, but I can't find that darned webpage anywhere!
So what do I need to do now?
Reply to: #970466 by J Walkers
Jan 20, 2019 10:36am
Board
Go to your main inbox page. Along the left you'll see buttons for Write, Inbox, etc. At the bottom are a few icons. Click on the first icon in the second row, Create New Folder, and see if that works.
Reply to: #970466 by J Walkers
Jan 20, 2019 12:49pm
Board
The URL should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out!

As others have noted, you probably filled up the folder that you were trying to store messages in, but you should be able to create more folders. You might also think about getting rid of old messages that you don't need anymore to clear out space in those folders.

-- Ryan