About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: How do I make a heart?

How do I make a heart?
Board: Stupider Questions About Letterboxing
Jan 8, 2019 9:40am
Board
I have a series called I "heart" animals - and I want to post it with a heart instead of the word heart - I've seen people post hearts - does anyone know how I insert a heart in AQ?

(I can do <3 - but I want a cute little red one)

Thanks for any fonty/IT support!

Super Hedge Hoggie
Re: How do I make a heart? ❤️
Reply to: #970136 by Super Hedge Hoggie
Jan 8, 2019 9:59am
Board
Go to this website, and just copy and paste the emoji:

https://emojipedia.org/heavy-black-heart/

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: How do I make a heart?
Reply to: #970136 by Super Hedge Hoggie
Jan 8, 2019 10:03am
Board
The quickest, easiest way to make a heart is typing &hearts; in the message (or clue). It looks likes ♥

Unicode has several heart options, though, and the easiest way to add those to a post/clue/whatever is just to copy and paste the character.

A colorful heart like ❤️ can also be copied and pasted as well, but for emojis, I'd run a search for something like "heart emojis" and would find a page like this.

But you have to be a little careful with some of these since not all computers will support all of them, and not all devices will show exactly the same thing. Different fonts and systems will sometimes have different representations for the same icon.

-- Ryan

But you have to be a little careful with some of these since not all computers will support all of them, and not all devices will show exactly the same thing. Different fonts and systems will sometimes have different representations for the same icon.

-- Ryan
Reply to: #970144 by Super Hedge Hoggie
Jan 8, 2019 12:33pm
Board

♥ ♥

Got it now - THANKS!!
Reply to: #970138 by Green Tortuga
Jan 8, 2019 2:37pm
Board
Wow!...... Hat's off to Ryan fir Knowing his Hearts!....... I personally thought your answer was very Interesting!...J.Cross( Cross Family).