Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Letterboxing New Year's resolutions?

Re: Letterboxing New Year's resolutions?
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Reply to: #969800 by PiggyJaunt
Dec 31, 2018 2:08pm
Board
Let's see... I'm planting over 400 for Final Flight... How about thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
Reply to: #969803 by paper trail
Dec 31, 2018 3:00pm
Board
do they have to be permanent traditional plants? I always do a holiday series in Missouri which is only planted through winter.
Reply to: #969800 by PiggyJaunt
Dec 31, 2018 3:06pm
Board
I just planted my third one today.

Honestly without the challenge, I don't think I'd push myself to get one out there. I got this one ready with a two day notice.
Reply to: #969823 by aMAZEing adventure frog
Dec 31, 2018 4:36pm
Board
Since the goal is to increase our permanent plants in the state, these boxes should be permanent, not temporary or just for events.
Reply to: #969797 by Angel and Demon
Dec 31, 2018 4:40pm
Board
I've decided to aim for at least 1 plant each month during 2019. I need some sort of deadline or something to get me moving, too many stamps sitting in a pile (next to the containers so I don't really have an excuse).

I though of inviting others to join me, and was about to post asking for advice for how I could do that (tracker, etc)? - sort of like a letterbox-hiding-support-group. I wasn't aware of the Power Plant Challenge; so glad it was reposted in this thread. Thanks!
Reply to: #969830 by Bon Echo
Dec 31, 2018 7:20pm
Board
I though of inviting others to join me, and was about to post asking for advice for how I could do that (tracker, etc)? - sort of like a letterbox-hiding-support-group.

Planting day in West Austin