About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: ORLANDO AREA HELP ME PROPOSE TO MY GF

ORLANDO AREA HELP ME PROPOSE TO MY GF
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Dec 27, 2018 11:39pm
Board
So, my girlfriend Kelsi and I have been dating for a year and a half and been friends for almost our entire lives. We bonded at the beginning of our relationship over letterboxing. It has been such an adventurous and enticing hobby. I want to propose to her, in letterbox fashion. I’m taking her to Walt Disney World in Orlando for New Years but I don’t want to be like every other chap in the world proposing at Magic Kingdom. Can anyone help me in the Orlando area!? We’re going to go out letterboxing on the 1st of January.
Re: ORLANDO AREA HELP ME PROPOSE TO MY GF
Reply to: #969709 by See Ya Never
Dec 28, 2018 2:09am
Board
Oh I wish I were local and I'd carve a special stamp and hide it somewhere where you were going for you!!! I hope someone in Orlando is available to help make it special! Maybe you could get a special AQ background with rings or something?! (hint hint) Good luck and Congrats!
Dec 28, 2018 3:31am
Board
I hope your girl friend does not log on to AQ, If she does, you blew the surprise.
Dec 28, 2018 4:19am
Board
Google "Hidden Mickey" to see if you want to incorporate that into your plans.
Dec 28, 2018 4:48am
Board
I'm not on the area, but my friend's fiance did manage to slip her ring into a letterbox shortly before she found it. I think she'd gone to the restroom or something and he was able to find it and put it in there before she came back out. She thought it was fake and that a geocasher had put it in there at first :)
Good luck!!!!