Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Spoiler tags?

by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
I should also point out.... The spoiler tag is something that's embedded into the wiki/html markups, so it actually works anywhere you can type in wiki/html markup. Including AQ mail and clues.... Just sayin'.... ;o) Although there are caveats about...
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow! Very cool. Thanks Ryan. Also I can see that it will open up some very interesting possibilities for clues. Hmm... So as a test one could show Ryan's alter ego to see if the spoiler aspect hides the info for those who don't want to know. Yeah, th...
I should also point out.... The spoiler tag is something that's embedded into the wiki/html markups, so it actually works anywhere you can type in wiki/html markup. Including AQ mail and clues.... Looks like someone has already used your suggestion. ;-...
I notice it’s not on the markup page yet. Actually.... it is on the markup comparisons page. I was a little lazy trying to work it into the Wiki and HTML markup pages, though, neither of which is as complete as the markup comparisons page. (You also wo...
Actually.... it is on the markup comparisons page. Hmm, I was unaware of that page. Good to know. Thanks! DZ
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Actually.... it is on the markup comparisons page. I was going to post that there is no way to get to that page, but I found it at the bottom (last sentence) of the Wiki Markup Help and HTML Help pages. I'm posting that information here so that others...
... Done! -- Ryan
Yay! Thanks, you da man.