Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: cell phone policies

by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
New word I love obscure, seldom used words......but I love seriously multi-syllabic words even more. Our engineering staff know that if they can work any of these into their investigations or reports, I give bonus points!!
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
That is excellent. Here's mine for the week (not English, obvs): mamihlapinatapai defined as that moment when you hear a clunk, but don't know if it's a box or a tree root resonating in a hollow spot -- holy anticipatory not-knowing. or not. Today...
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Hmmmmmm--no record of a fomite box, ...yet.
What can I say, with all the surgery I've had so far this year, I'm behind...... where's the "Slacker" button when you need it? 8D
by EidolonProfileContactLogbookNote
Our engineering staff know that if they can work any of these into their investigations or reports, I give bonus points!! Not quite the same thing but I was a science major in college and a couple of us played a game where in EVERY paper we wrote, we i...
"postlyptic" Oh, that is awesome!!!
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
My job performance is based on my UPH (units per hour) numbers. If the person in the aisle ahead of me doesn't have the same work ethic I do and is on the phone, get off the production floor and play with your phone all you want. Don't screw up my ch...
by Basset MomProfileContactLogbookNote
I spend all my time as a teacher policing the cell phones and telling students to get off of them and put them away. ;) I myself am not super attached to my phone, I turn it off or to vibrate and forget to turn it back, most of the time.
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
I spend all my time as a teacher policing the cell phones and telling students to get off of them and put them away. SWMBO is retired now, but where she taught the rules worked this way: If caught with a cell phone or if your cell phone made any noise...
by Stanley who is FlatProfileContactLogbookNote
Do I detect a note of sarcasm in your use of the words "service animal"?