Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Finding new letterboxers/looking for a bargain

by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
... By “puddle”, you mean ‘brown spot’? Heathen!
by NandJProfileContactLogbookNote
I hung out at letterboxing.org for a really long time - until I found it got way out of date, and I took about a five year hiatus while my mom was declining due to dementia. I mean, really, I have no reason to lie about that or any of it. I used a diff...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... I can do that, but I don't think that the local boxers would appreciate me planting in thorny bushes and trees, up in a tree, or even on a cliff. I've done all of these for geocachers in my area, but I don't think that local letterboxers would app...
... Don't you mean reading ***and*** thinking while walking?
... There is a lot of that going on here. Learn to enjoy the snark. It can be entertaining.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
... Yes, you can be.
by SnarkProfileContactLogbookNote
... ... Who? Me?
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
... Too many things! Pop!
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
I deleted the last six-or-so posts to this board. This thread was getting a little nasty. I'm not moving it to the dead lemurs board--yet--but just a reminder that personal attacks against others are not appropriate. Disagreeing opinions are fine, but...
by MizscarletProfileContactLogbookNote
I thought the horse was dead, the lemurs were just flung.
by Dirty HarryProfileContactLogbookNote
... Don't make me stop this car!
by frankie and benjyProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, wow, the dead lemurs board! It's been an awfully long time since anyone got excited enough about anything boxing related to have a thread even considered to be moved there. Ah, the good old days... ;)
by Warrior WomanProfileContactLogbookNote
I was just reminiscing about RogueOne. Warrior Woman remembers
by Una Marlee SueProfileContactLogbookNote
OMG!!!!!! Don't even open up that can or worms again!!!
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
It *had* started down the road to facebutt level discussions. I call that the merry go round stage......round and round and going no place fast. Although Ryan may soon have to find another animal. https://psmag.com/environment/what-killed-these-lemurs
by dingus dufusProfileContactLogbookNote
... Dang, did we do that!?!
by SnarkProfileContactLogbookNote
... Did I do that?
by TrailtrackerProfileContactLogbookNote
Dear Lord, I wasn't going to jump in but now I am. This has been my montra as some of my closest friends know. Some of my VERY best letterboxing experiences have been where a box was missing or one was where someone carved a simple x In the old PZ-Cut....
by speedsquareProfileContactLogbookNote
Totally agree, Trailtracker. And when we find enough time, we will be back to Hocking Hills to look for a number of older boxes, unknown and unvisited for a long time. The experience is totally worth it.
by Weeping Willow 52ProfileContactLogbookNote
Very well stated Trailtracker… you get a lot more out of letter boxing experiences than just the stamps…yes and there is something for everyone! WW52