A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Soup's On!

by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Region: Northeast
YEAH!!
by Bungalow BoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm flying up from Florida for it! Well..... TECHNICALLY, I'm flying up for the week of Thanksgiving since my son has the entire week off from school. However, I paid the extra $150 so I could fly in on Friday night instead of Saturday. That counts,...
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
What a wonderful day. So nice see old and new friends. Again the weather was good. A little chilly, but hey, it's November. So many tasty soups and the trimmings. Who made the pickles? Yummy! I could have eaten all of them, but I decided to let othe...
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
It was a fantastic event. Thank you so much for your generosity in opening up your lovely home to us, nosox and bossman!! And thanks to all of the folks who carved--man, there were some awesome stamps out there!
by JiffyProfileContactLogbookNote
Ditto from ATVRacer and I. We had the best time. So many great stamps, we love the trails. Got a little discombobulated with the treasures clues and knew we had hit the wall. The weather was perfect, the food was fantastic and the socializing is always...
by DevilinDogProfileContactLogbookNote
It was a great day overall. Thank you for all your hard work!
by BinoBoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
I would like to know the hand cleaning idea.
by The Cat's Meow MAProfileContactLogbookNote
What an amazing event!! It was my first time attending!! I had so much fun LB and meeting new friends! Thank you Stitches for inviting me! 😘
by rooProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes. A SOUPer event. :-)
by YumgirlProfileContactLogbookNote
Another wonderful event, with terrific carves, delicious soups and snacks and fall hiking! It’s always a pleasure to get inky with good friends. Thank you for all your planning and effort.
by Loved by BrittanysProfileContactLogbookNote
I made the pickles! I don't think we had a chance to meet, but it was fun! Susan (Loved by Brittanys)
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
I think I had just about half of them. Just like Nanny made. The only thing missing was a cut glass pickle boat.
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
cut glass pickle boat ohhhh, memories....
by CoffeeSpoonsProfileContactLogbookNote
Adding my thanks to the group! I love this event. P.S. Whoever made the chicken gnocchi soup, I would love your recipe. It was amazing.
by nosoxProfileContactLogbookNote
I'll add to that: I would like ALL the recipes I can get please. From this year and all previous years. Next year is our 10th anniversary of the event, and we're putting together a cookbook. Thank you!