Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: 1st episode simulcast

by Alaska hsmProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Doctor Who
I actually liked it. I wasn't so sure, cause I was not a big fan of hers in Broadchurch. I thought she did a pretty good job and they didn't make it all about her being a woman. It was mentioned but kind of an afterthought kind of thing. I did think fo...
by BaqashProfileContactLogbookNote
It was humorous when the Doctor wanted to know why they were calling her a she and did it fit her I read somewhere that Broadchurch cramped Whittaker’s style and she was thrilled when she could be herself
by Intrinsically KnottedProfileContactLogbookNote
Spoilers! - - - - - - - I really liked her speech about change: ... It fits the story and the spirit of the Doctor to try to convince the villain to change, plus on a meta level I feel like she’s talking to the fans, especially calling out those who a...
Possibly. They each seemed to have one
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
I just watched it on bbc America for free. There was a bit more commercials than I'd like, but hey, it's free.
I opted to get it thru Amazon because I don’t subscribe to cable television and therefore don’t have access to BBC America.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
Sorry, I should have mentioned bbc America online. It's on the Internet. I don't have any cable/satellite or even an antina anymore.
Interesting. When I went to bbc America online it said to watch full episodes you needed to name your cable provider and if your plan included bbc. I wonder if it’s like what they’ve done with other shows. You get the first and maybe rescind episode an...