Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: New Doctor

by Alaska hsmProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Doctor Who
I'm a little concerned. I've only seen one preview so maybe I'm wrong, but has anyone seen the tardis? It almost looks like its been turned into an actual spaceship. Mess with the doctor, I get it, he/she changes all the time. Mess with the inside of t...
by BaqashProfileContactLogbookNote
Hmmm. If the chameleon aspect was finally fixed it wouldn’t be a surprise tho a disappointment. But that doesn’t sound like what you meant I just read and article about the changes. The outside ones do t sound any more severe than changes made in the...
by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
I think the spaceship shown in the trailer may just be one that the group ends up on. I honestly feel that the little blue box is too much of an icon for them to mess with to the extent of fixing the chameleon circuit. :-) Knit Wit
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
The Sixth Doctor did try fixing the chameleon circuit, but it didn't last long: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WgLFdRXRa0
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... I think that the Fourth Doctor did too, but I don't have the video proof like you provided.
by Intrinsically KnottedProfileContactLogbookNote
... I'm sure they wouldn't get rid of the TARDIS's exterior. It's so iconic the BBC successfully won the copyright for the design from the police. They know they would have a fan riot on their hands. I can understand your worry though--I would be pret...
by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
I try not to pay too much attention to the Sixth Doctor. He makes my head hurt. LOL Knit Wit
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
... He attempted to in Logopolis, even measuring the exterior's "37 dimensions" with Adric, however it failed when The Master began to interfere with the stability of N-space. You may also be thinking of the secondary console room that shows up in a h...