Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: 2017 AQ March Madness Bracket Game

by dingus dufusProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Sports Emporium
... How about d) A 5 minute frenzy in the shoebox itself! I'm in again!
by River SolProfileContactLogbookNote
hoops...i'll lean on my dad for bracket advice. here's another useless, but perhaps fun, prize to add to the booty: the opportunity to collaborate with River Sol on creating a letterbox (cradle to grave), totally transferable if the winner doesn't wan...
by ladybugzProfileContactLogbookNote
I hit the hug. I haven't offered a prize. I'm offering just a hug... Seriously though, I'll offer something. I just need to decide what exactly I'm offering that doesn't pale in comparison to the already offered options...
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
I would like to participate. We used to do this on the postal boards with each person donating a carved stamp related to a team or the final four logo. We made postal cards (LTC without the creativity) for each participant as well. I have a few co...
by Hiking VikingsProfileContactLogbookNote
Sounds fun...I'm in! Sending AQ Mail shortly. I'll also likely donate a prize....just don't know what yet.
I will offer a handcarved stamp of the historic building of your choice. You provide at least one clear, unobstructed, photo of your building from the front (not an angle) and a reasonable dose of patience. I will carve you a stamp in the style that...
by Sir BraemoorProfileContactLogbookNote
Well, pretty much a train wreck for Nova and my bracket. If anyone else wants to offer a prize, please post by this Saturday. Once final placing is determined, please draft prizes (or pass) in finish order and work it out with the prize provider. I...
The Nova loss cascaded through my bracket coupled with the Xavier wrecking ball took myself (and a lot of others) out. Still could finish tied for second which would be a big comeback from 12th at one point. Btw, the Warren Buffett Challenge winner go...
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
Something like 657 brackets out of 18.8 million total brackets through ESPNs site got the Final Four right...Very difficult odds of doing well enough to get a million a year for life!! Go Ducks :)
... So you're saying my retirement plan is a bit risky?
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
No no, keep it up...You are bound to get it next time ;). LOL!!
by Sudoku CrazyProfileContactLogbookNote
Are you still donating those college logo stamps, IrishRef? -SC - checking out the prizes that she can choose from...
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Small logos of Virginia U and Virginia Tech are available.
by Sudoku CrazyProfileContactLogbookNote
WOOHOO! GO HEELS! Hark the sound of TarHeel voices, ringing clear and true. Singing Carolina's praises, shouting NCU! I'm going to choose the stamp from ladybugsmom. I just have to figure out what I want carved. I'll be in touch via AQ mail. SC -...
Cool. I'll wait to hear from you. Make sure you have a really good photo from straight in front of the building.
I don't know how you do it...
... Hehehehe! Now to pick from one of these! Sir B: I will put up as a prize the choice of a) a yes/no question on one of my boxes (useless :)); b) a clue from my 1998-1999 shoebox from Southern New England, or c) a stamped copy of the first edition...
Where is this at? If nobody else is gonna claim any prizes, I will (even if I did come in 7th place)...
... 7th place is 6th place for losers ;) (I took first place for losers) ... 2017 AQ March Madness Bracket Game I'm still going with b) a clue from my 1998-1999 shoebox from Southern New England