About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: You Don't Know Disney?

You Don't Know Disney?
Board: State: Idaho
Sep 19, 2016 6:58am
Board
The "You Don't Know Disney?" event in Boise was a success. It was nice seeing you all. And TONS of thanks to our hostess Music Chick who put so much effort into this event.
Re: You Don't Know Disney?
Reply to: #935113 by Toadily !
Sep 19, 2016 7:18am
Board
Thank you so much! I rested pretty much all day yesterday. It was so great to see you!
Reply to: #935118 by Music Chick
Sep 19, 2016 7:53am
Board
Thank you for putting on a fun themed event with lots of mental Disney challenges. Although only there a short time, it was great meeting people, seeing the costumes and decor and getting my Disney brain muscle working :). Well done!!
Reply to: #935121 by FORAYCH
Sep 19, 2016 9:02am
Board
It was so great to meet you after having done trackers with you. I hope you were able to get a good chunk of the stamps!
Reply to: #935113 by Toadily !
Sep 20, 2016 1:06pm
Board
Thank you so much for spending months and months on ideas, carvings, brain teasers, event locations, creating unique locked boxes etc. I know the time, energy and love you dedicated to making the event special for all who attended and we really appreciate your contributions not only this year but also at events I have hosted with Pixie Dust Gal and at events you have planned in previous years. You always jump in with both feet to help and really add so much to the local Letterboxing community. The event was wonderful and I am still relishing all of your amazing carvings and LTC's.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

Thank you for sharing your Disney path with us on Saturday! We had a fantastic time! BVR
Reply to: #935173 by Blackvelvetrav
Sep 20, 2016 5:06pm
Board
Wow, you sure know how to make a gal emotional! Thank you!
Reply to: #935180 by Music Chick
Sep 26, 2016 9:56pm
Board
I'm still awestruck at the number of Disney stamps you carved for this event! I didn't have the time or brain to comment on each of them individually, but want you to be rest assured they're all delightful! A few that really join the ranks of the Best of the Best are: "One Man's Dream, "Disney Couples Collage", "The Seven Dwarfs", and "Going to Disneyland". Your creativity in hand-made door prizes, and Brain-teaser clues left me speechless knowing they were all original concepts, ideas and work by you! Thanks for all the months of hard work and thought that went into making this event the success that it was. Forgive me for taking the "easy route" to many of the boxes. My body and mind weren't up to par with the energy and mental work required to obtain many of the boxes. I so appreciate the assist and understanding from fellow attendees and YOU in acquiring my treasured Disney stamps, most of which were carved by YOU. It was and still is mind-boggling. THANK YOU hardly seems enough for all you've done, but I am very grateful for your enthusiasm and dedication to this hobby that I love so much and seem so inept at! I had a great time thanks to Quilt Lady 2 for the ride and encouragement. I did go home exhausted!

I replied to your post because I didn't know how to create post of my own regarding "You Don't Know Disney"!
Reply to: #935450 by 2-River Hearts
Sep 27, 2016 7:31am
Board
Thank you! Knowing everyone had a great time is a reward in itself!