A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Spam!

Re: Spam!
Board: Suggestion Box
Reply to: #931564 by RideTheMoose
Jul 21, 2016 10:49am
Board
Oh. Really? I did not know there was another spam problem. This one was strange because it was long and incomprehensible.
Reply to: #931558 by Trekkie Gal
Jul 21, 2016 10:49am
Board
Hooray!
Reply to: #931562 by General Word Nerd
Jul 21, 2016 12:50pm
Board
Someday my nigerian prince will come! Once I send him that $$$$ check...
Reply to: #931559 by General Word Nerd
Jul 21, 2016 1:22pm
Board
Y'know, those scams must work on some people. Otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it.
Reply to: #931554 by Sunia
Jul 21, 2016 3:26pm
Board
Ya know, it's dinner time here, and I'm trying to motivate myself to go cook. I see this, and think "Yeah...some good Spam recipes for dinner!" But noooooo, my hopes for gourmet canned meat product are dashed again. Back to eating it raw out of the can!
Reply to: #931577 by Kirbert
Jul 22, 2016 12:46pm
Board
We actually had a client who sent a bunch of money to someone because she won a lottery in England. My boss told her to call the FBI.
Reply to: #931650 by Topcollector
Jul 22, 2016 2:09pm
Board
One time my nephew was playing online poker. There was no money involved, but there could be; basically, you were invited to play for no stakes until you were ready to start gambling. My brother and I mused about the chances that the site was legit, ran honest games, etc., so my nephew decided to look into it. He quickly discovered that the poker site was hosted in Costa Rica. "Yeah, you'll get your money back from that!"