Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: AVAILABLE to Ink-fetch-replant for slackboxing

AVAILABLE to Ink-fetch-replant for slackboxing
Board: The Grateful Letterboxers!
Jun 28, 2016 8:52am
Board
i will personally ink all the stamps. i will get down and dirty to fetch the box. i will repackage neatly. i will recover with debris. i will help solve the clues. i can even read the clues if so desired. All i ask is you let me follow you around and get to know you. Any Takers?

deniserows
gratefully to play with east coast boxers and skeletons
Re: AVAILABLE to Ink-fetch-replant for slackboxing
Reply to: #929636 by deniserows
Jun 28, 2016 10:19am
Board
All i ask is you let me follow you around.

Don't know how Alaskans do their slackboxing, but around here we'd be following you!

;)

See ya on the trails!

Campsite 301
Jun 28, 2016 11:38am
Board
i will personally ink all the stamps. i will get down and dirty to fetch the box. i will repackage neatly. i will recover with debris. i will help solve the clues. i can even read the clues if so desired. All i ask is you let me follow you around and get to know you. Any Takers?

I will be hanging a bit closer to the campground for the most part since I've done all the planting, but I'd LOVE to grab the campsite and night boxes with you! There will be plenty of others who would like your company while collecting the traditional Tupperware trail treasures. We will have a campfire chair reserved for you on Grateful Row so you can rest your bones as needed while enjoying a bite to eat with a beverage of your choice!

See you soon!!! ;o)

Pete
Jun 28, 2016 12:45pm
Board
I'm looking forward to playing with you. :-)
Jun 28, 2016 1:46pm
Board
me me me
i hate boxing all alone
Jun 28, 2016 5:26pm
Board
deniserows,

I am so glad you are coming to the Andover Event. I am looking forward to seeing you again. I have been in Fairbanks, AK for the past two weeks - flying back home tomorrow evening. I love your home state.

Sahalie
Reply to: #929650 by The Merry Pranksters
Jun 28, 2016 11:29pm
Board
rest your bones as needed

I can't picture deniserows and that sentance. Has anyone ever seen that happen? ;)
Reply to: #929694 by Bubbaloo Magoo
Jun 29, 2016 11:48am
Board
I can't picture deniserows and that sentance. Has anyone ever seen that happen? ;)+I can't picture deniserows and that sentance. Has anyone ever seen that happen? ;)

You're funny. Campsite coffee works for slowing me down ;)

deniserows
over to play with some pranksters
Reply to: #929724 by deniserows
Jun 29, 2016 12:35pm
Board
I will be without both of my usual companions this year, planning to get there Wednesday afternoon & leave Sunday morning...don't remember my site offhand, but it's right by the turn for the night boxing!! Anyway, if anyone wants to make plans to hit the trails in a small group Thursday or Friday, I'd love to tag along! And if anyone has any slackboxer patches, I would love to buy one. And if anyone wants to make any dinner plans, I'm having a little trouble getting motivated to cook just for myself the whole time....any potluck plans??
It's not been much of a year for me yet in terms of letterboxing--too busy getting Purple Penguin into college!! But I will have my site stamp carved...and my little contribution for the yarn bombing, which may have a stamp attached...and at least one event box at my site...and I will go now to deactivate any past site boxes!!!!

≥KitKat≤
Jul 6, 2016 6:59am
Board
You won't find a more exuberant, friendly, and funny person to letterbox with than deniserows...but, you might need an extra cup of coffee to keep up with her pace!! :-)

One good way to plan a group to go boxing with is to drop by Grateful Row, especially at night, and by the campfire, and start chatting with people. (At least starting Wednesday, or even more so Thursday.)

Not sure how much I'll be hitting the trails. I tend to like relaxing at the campground and socializing during this event (i.e., I feel lazy), but I do try to get out once or twice, and I'd love to box with folks I haven't yet had the chance to get to know, or don't get to see much.

Fair warning: I have been cursed with a dreadful inability to remember names AND faces, so it's often that I don't recognize people I should recognize, or don't remember names of people I've known through boxing for years (Prankster who? Muddy What?). Please don't be personally offended. I live in the moment and delight in the company of others--even those I should but don't remember! :-)

~zess~
Reply to: #930379 by zess the treehuggers
Jul 6, 2016 12:08pm
Board
I have been cursed with a dreadful inability to remember names AND faces

Zess, you are not alone. That's me to the "T", especially names.

I live in the moment and delight in the company of others

Such a wonderful way to live. Nicely put; I never had a way to verbalize it before. No wonder I like you so much.

Sahalie
Reply to: #930395 by Sahalie
Jul 6, 2016 12:45pm
Board
I live in the moment and delight in the company of others

Such a wonderful way to live. Nicely put; I never had a way to verbalize it before. No wonder I like you so much.

Or put another way: You've never met a stranger.

deniserows
to events to meet new to her boxers
Reply to: #930403 by deniserows
Jul 9, 2016 4:26am
Board
deniserows
to events to meet new to her boxers

Just hang your boxers on a clothes line.

Shiloh
Reply to: #930650 by shiloh
Jul 9, 2016 5:34am
Board
Just hang your boxers on a clothes line.

Shiloh - She can't hang us ALL on the clothes line..... and we may not be "Pin-Up" material anymore. Wouldn't want to scare off all the local wildlife!!!!!! ;oO

Pete