A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Jingle Boxing

Re: Jingle Boxing
Board: State: Georgia
Reply to: #877145 by twodancersandacat
Nov 24, 2014 6:52am
Board
We will be in Henry Co on the 6-7th for a soccer tourney so will try to get 2 boxes planted. They are store bought stamps but so super cute! I had them already put together in case we needed them for the year we hosted JB. I would like to plant them at the Monastery.

And just FYI for those wondering if people would go to Don Carter SP.....yes! It is easily accessible from 985 and 85....just needs some boxes!
Reply to: #877942 by Scout MOM
Nov 24, 2014 7:37am
Board
We're looking forward to Jingle Boxing and finding the boxes on the trail behind the nature center. The last time we were there we had the dogs with us and had to skip them. Dogs are allowed on the trails on the other side of the park around Alexander Lake.

And just FYI for those wondering if people would go to Don Carter SP.....yes! It is easily accessible from 985 and 85....just needs some boxes!

We've been to Don Carter a couple of times and enjoyed walking the trails. We drove up to check out the RV campground but it isn't as nice as the older parks. The primitive camping sites looked nice and there's one very lonely box on a paved multi-use trail near them.
Reply to: #877944 by Scooters Mom
Nov 24, 2014 7:52am
Board

We've been to Don Carter a couple of times and enjoyed walking the trails. We drove up to check out the RV campground but it isn't as nice as the older parks.

We looked at some trails a while back - there's more planned I think. I agree - not a big fan of the campground since there's no option for car-camping - all the sites you can park right next to have paved pads for RVs. Only tent camping are walk-ins.

But if boxes get planted ...I am sure they will be looked for!!
Reply to: #877944 by Scooters Mom
Nov 25, 2014 3:21am
Board
The last time we were there we had the dogs with us and had to skip them.

That was my fault. So sorry but I learned to be very careful with the dog attribute!
Reply to: #877145 by twodancersandacat
Dec 8, 2014 9:19am
Board
I'm so excited about this Sunday! Your series look like so much fun. Yay!
Reply to: #879556 by peepstone
Dec 8, 2014 9:50am
Board
Thanks! We are excited about people finding them!