About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Leftover backpack at Poison Oaks

Leftover backpack at Poison Oaks
Board: State: Georgia
Nov 1, 2014 7:59pm
Board
Someone left a black backpack with an Old Navy grey fleece at Poison Oaks. Let me know if it is yours.
Re: Leftover backpack at Poison Oaks
Reply to: #874819 by Big Red
Nov 1, 2014 8:07pm
Board
It's not ours.
Thank you again for opening your home, we had a wonderful time!
Nov 2, 2014 4:47am
Board
i'm sad there's lost belongings BUT -

WHAT A GREAT TIME!!

LOADS of great boxes, wonderful food (and hot chocolate that smelled ghoulishly good!), happy companions (Ben, you're a great TALL box collector). What more could anyone ask of an event??? karmakat and peepstone, you did a phenomenal job of our Inky Something!! ;-)

And Big Red: your home is beautiful, your daughter is lovely, and boxing with you is truly a blessing! Thank you so much for your hospitality!

~tigs (who managed 11.1 miles. happy sigh)
Nov 2, 2014 6:39am
Board
Also, not our backpack but kudzu goes out to karmakat, big red and peepstone for this event. OOPS, make that kudos to(sorry but this is the south). Thank you to big red for allowing us to traipse all over your property and home. Thanks to peepstone for organizing some crazy boxers into a somewhat cohesive unit. And big thanks to karmakat for the event, the creative way the clues were done and being charming enough to talk big red into letting crazy boxers traipse all over her property. JOBS WELL DONE!! Thanks to the little folk who put up with us and I hope someone told the zombie to come in out of the cold and enjoy some hot chocolate. Many Thanks again!
Nov 2, 2014 6:55am
Board
I didn't leave a backpack, but I did leave my chair out on the porch. I appreciate so much the hospitality and work that goes into an event like this.
Nov 2, 2014 8:56am
Board
Ditto to what has already been said!!! Thanks for a great event -- my last and SEVENTEENTH of 2014 -- unless someone else sneaks one in before New Year's.

Thanks to the Mamas, B3 (I didn't get your exchange!) and GAPackrats for letting me tag along with them. It was FUN!

BTW, I made it home safely!
Nov 2, 2014 2:32pm
Board
Thanks for letting us now you got home safely, Colorful.
B3 and I had a wonderful day & evening. Thanks to everyone who boxed with us yesterday- Bugfood Babe, Phantom Finder and Mountains of Miles during the afternoon and Tigs, Eeyore, Colorful in the evening. 'Tall' Ben is laughing at the posts above and is ready to go tromping though the woods again. (especially if he's with people who think he's tall!!)
I thanked Red, Peep and Karma for their hospitality but I completely forgot to thank Artemis for the hot chocolate- the house smelled SOOO good when we got done and the hot chocolate was yummy! I can get the chair from Red and get it to GaCandygirl if y'all need me to be a go between.
Reply to: #874870 by GApackrats
Nov 2, 2014 5:10pm
Board
Thanks Gpr
Reply to: #874879 by GA Candy Girl
Nov 2, 2014 7:37pm
Board
No problem, I'll get with Red and then give you a call!