Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: New grandmother here...

by BooknutProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Hi, I'm just excited and have to share. I haven't quite gotten used to the idea of becoming a grandmother yet (after all, I'm just 43 and have elementary-aged children of my own). Ready or not, though, I am now officially a grandmother as of about...
by Lighting the WayProfileContactLogbookNote
Congratulations!!!! I was a grandmother for the first time at 46!!! It is certainly the most wonderful thing!!! I love being a grandmother!!! Enjoy that baby boy!!!! LtW
by Ballentine BuddiesProfileContactLogbookNote
I have a grandson that is seven weeks old and when he was born I was 42, have since turned ....ack ... 43. My daughter is 21 and I had her when I was 21. Kind of wierd I will say being a grandma this young. I also have a 10 year old boy. Seems as t...
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
Quote Any other "youngish" grandmas or grandpas out there? I am about 2 months away from being a "youngish" grandpa (45). Our youngest, Katie, is 6, and is extremely excited about being an Aunt... she was a little worried at first about the tremend...
by alamocitoProfileContactLogbookNote
Congratulations Booknut!!!!!!! Becoming a grandmother just a month ago to a little girl I know how excited you are. Have a wonderful time with that new baby. They are such a special gift from God. alamocito
by Murray HerdProfileContactLogbookNote
Congratulations! The Grandmas seem to get younger all the time. 43 is not too far off for me but since my oldest is 10, I figure I'll have a while to wait yet. But I figure it's great to be a young Grandma 'cause then you'll have all that time and ener...
by Jolly Roger and ChickadeeProfileContactLogbookNote
Well, I feel youngish. I was just barely 52 when granddaughter #1 was born, and I'll be almost 54 when the next one arrives in April. My mother always told me that spoiling the grandkids was her job, and I am trying to follow in her footsteps. My Mo...
by deniserowsProfileContactLogbookNote
Congrats!
by BooknutProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks, guys! My mother and sister went by to see him last night and he is, of course, extremely handsome according to them. 8-) Booknut