About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: hitchhikers

hitchhikers
Board: New Members' Board
Aug 10, 2014 3:44pm
Board
New to letterboxing and I love it!! Can u tell me what a hitchhiker is and anything else that's helpful to newbies! Thx in advance!
Re: hitchhikers
Reply to: #863370 by Cghlnn-GlitterGirl
Aug 10, 2014 4:01pm
Board
Welcome!!

There are so many aspects of Letterboxing that it would be impossible to tell you all of the helpful tips in one post. The best thing to do is to make your way around the website and read everything you can. ALL of the links under the Home section are a "Must Read".

Then, go look for a few boxes.

Then, read all of that stuff again. A lot of it will make more sense once you have found some boxes.

Then go to an event. They are great!!! You will meet a lot of crazy people that will be more than happy to include you into their fold and impart their wisdom on you.

If you have more specific questions, by all means ask away on the boards. (you can use the search to see it has already been asked)

Have fun!

Basketcase!
Aug 10, 2014 4:07pm
Board
Welcome to a great and very addictive hobby!

Can u tell me what a hitchhiker is

Help: Hitchhikers/Cooties/Fleas

anything else that's helpful to newbies

The best place to start is at About Letterboxing a dropdown at the Home tab at the top of the page.
Aug 10, 2014 4:14pm
Board
welcome!!!!!

-MB.P
Aug 10, 2014 4:30pm
Board
Find your state's board and post there. You may find an experienced 'boxer in your area to go with and learn some of the ins and outs!
Aug 10, 2014 5:02pm
Board
Welcome!!