Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: I must have a dirty mind...

by The WeatherlysProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: T-shirts! Patches! Paraphernalia!
I am thinking that they knew Exactly what they were doing... D
by Lock WenchProfileContactLogbookNote
But still no one has confessed to designing this thing? Or buying it? lol. C'mon..confess!!! Or is this a joke? http://www.cafepress.com/buy/letterboxing/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_17974424/opt_/fpt_/c_360/ LW phD "Nice Counts"
by Mr YukProfileContactLogbookNote
I may be being incredibly dense here. I'm pretty dirty, but I have no idea what you folks are seeing in this picture. Help me see what you see. I wanna see the dirty. Mr Yuk
by sweet n sourProfileContactLogbookNote
You don't see the obvious male anatomy in that logo?? I saw it instantly and said :"Blank, I wish I lived in Florida, so I would have an excuse to get the hubby those boxers!!"
HAHA - It looks just like a twig and berries! Oh that's great. Thanks a bunch.
Um..if you don't see it, well...no comment. But how about a hint? "It was an unfortunate choice of colors for the compass circle." Is it 'painfully' obvious yet? Wait..you see a twig and berries? Well, everything is relative, they say.... *grin* LW...
How bout a branch and grapefruits?
by Otis' FriendsProfileContactLogbookNote
If you ask me, this one is naughtier: http://www.cafepress.com/buy/letterboxing/-/pv_design_details/pg_3/id_17996913/opt_/fpt_/c_360/ Was it covered on that other thread?
The WOM one? What's dirty about that? Remember..I'm off the Liquid Crack ( Mountain Dew) now..... LW PhD "Nice Counts"