Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: "split clues"

by Scooters MomProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
You're right. It is new, and I love it. Thank you Ryan!!!!! Recent Thread: What do all the options for printing multiple clues mean? Wiki Help: What do all the options for printing multiple clues mean? When I unchecked "use single column layout" to...
by Ralph SpoilsportProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks for the info!! And I would like to echo your "thank you, Ryan"
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... That's probably because your Usability Preferences are set to use large type. AQ breaks up columns so they stay at least "25 ems" wide--think of an em as roughly the width of an uppercase M and you wouldn't be far off the mark. So there needs to be...
I'm just not seeing any difference in the results with the two column options. And I've got small text selected, so that shouldn't be the issue.
Another thing.... Older browsers won't support some of these options. If you're using the most recent versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari or IE, no problem! Most people have relatively current versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari and all features w...
I'm on my work machine, and I'm representin' a version of IE that is so old I have to use a hand crank to get it started. Lemme see what happens when I make the switch to google chrome.
yep... that did it!
by Scooters MomProfileContactLogbookNote
... That took care of it. I did have the print preference set to large text. With "normal text" on AQ I had to change my browser print setting 90% to get 2 columns, but when I changed the printed material preference to "small text" the clues print in 2...
... Hmm.... On my computer, a text size of "normal" does the trick. It might be that the print area of your printer is different than mine, but it could also be that your page settings might have wider margins than mine as well. But I figure that norm...