Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Best size for letterboxing journal/notebook?

by ParheliaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
My absolute favorite logbook is the Moleskine Art Plus Sketchbook in the large 5" x 8.25" trim size. The paper is heavy and very smooth. It has a special elastic band to hold it closed and a ribbon marker to hold your place, and it lies flat very easil...
by Angel and DemonProfileContactLogbookNote
I use the same book. The paper is thick enough to stamp on both sides and the little pocket in the back is also handy.
by Scooters MomProfileContactLogbookNote
... I use this too. I can usually get three stamps along the left margin of each page with room beside each stamp to record the name of the stamp, planter (and carver, if different), location, date planted, and date found.
by figureeightProfileContactLogbookNote
... It is a very good tutorial. There are others on AQ under "Toolbox". I punch my signatures from the inside out. Measure and mark one signature and use it as a template for the rest of the signatures. Place a sheet of foam to punch into through t...
by T REXProfileContactLogbookNote
If you want to invest in the best go to Oberon.com ...handade leather bound cover with hard cover replaceable log book inside. Had mine 8 pluse years...love it!! Plus when book is full and replaced you can shelf them as a real book does. :-)
by DustySandStormProfileContactLogbookNote
Smacks forehead, geeeshhhh don't encourage her please.... I just know I am gonna get a paper cut on the lips now, I just know it.
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Therves ooo wite.
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... I tried that but someone is parking that domain. I'm interested in looking at their products. Do you have another URL?
by EidolonProfileContactLogbookNote
... http://oberondesign.com/journal-covers.html
by Hart x6ProfileContactLogbookNote
I got a 260 page 8.5"x11" -- no lines, no texture. I'm on my 5th logbook now. Love the size. I can fit any sized stamp, and multiple stamps per page. hx6