Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: (Cross-Post) Are you ready for the Cootie Crew?

(Cross-Post) Are you ready for the Cootie Crew?
Board: T-shirts! Patches! Paraphernalia!
Feb 24, 2007 7:47pm
Board
You are at a gathering.......
You are doing an exchange with someone and having a wonderful time......
While stamping in, you get a feeling, turn and look behind you......
No one is there......
You continue to stamp in but get that feeling again........
Again no one is there.......
You decide that you need to head outside in search of letterboxes.......
You reach into your pockets and find.........
A COOTIE!

Are you ready for the Cootie Crew?

Let the games begin!

To become a part of the Cootie Crew experience, join the club.
When you join the club, you recieve a certificate of membership, an official Cootie Crew tee-shirt, and a offical Cootie Crew patch.

Introductory price is $15 for shirt and patch. On any orders placed after March 11th, the price will be $18, tee-shirts $15 and patches $3 each. Shipping is $5. Remeber, it is cheaper to join at gatherings I am attending.

All money made off the sales of the Cootie Crew will be placed back into Letterboxing, with some of the money made, going to a charity choosen by the Cootie Crew members at the end of the year.

Right now, I am only doing children shirts. S, M, L, XL.
Colors available : White, Black, Ash, Pale Pink, Forrest Green, Navy Blue.
I will be working on making available, adult and toddler shirts for anyone who is interested.

The offical Cootie Crew Patches will be black and white. When you receive your patch, you can color your cootie withany color you wish. Recommendations on what ink to use will come as soon as I figure that out.

A webpage will soon be up for the Cootie Crew to read up on events coming up and games to play. It will also be easier to order a membership there as well.

The orders can officialy start coming in. A bunch of you have already emailed me, so if you could do it again with sizes and colors, that would be great. ANY ORDERS will start being shipped on March 18th.
Re: (Cross-Post) Are you ready for the Cootie Crew?
Reply to: #74397 by Team New Hampshire
Feb 24, 2007 9:51pm
Board
Hey Dave...do you have a paypal account? Like, could I pay for a patch and pick it up at the Salmon Falls gathering? Let me know.

LW PhD
"Nice Counts"
Re: (Cross-Post) Are you ready for the Cootie Crew?
Reply to: #74426 by Lock Wench
Feb 25, 2007 5:09pm
Board
as of right now, the only method of payment is through the mail and at a gathering.

david (team new hampshire)
http://teamnewhampshire.blogspot.com