About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Reserved Listing missing?

Reserved Listing missing?
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Jan 3, 2014 5:01pm
Board
Ok I started to enter the blah's series like I do every year and leave it as a reserved listing while I am sorting out the stamps etc... I was doing that but now it is missing??!!??

Help!

MushrooM
Re: Reserved Listing missing?
Reply to: #823125 by MushrooM
Jan 3, 2014 6:42pm
Board
Ok I started to enter the blah's series like I do every year and leave it as a reserved listing while I am sorting out the stamps etc... I was doing that but now it is missing??!!??

I'm not seeing a record of any reserved boxes created by you in the database. Are you sure you clicked the 'Save' button when you were done entering information? Nothing actually gets saved permanently until that 'Save' button gets clicked.

If you haven't logged out and your session hasn't time out yet (it probably has at this point since you posted nearly two hours ago, but just in case it hasn't....), the data is stored as a session variable for a temporary period of time. If you go to the Add Letterbox page, it'll show any boxes you've started editing but haven't saved on the right side of the page.

But... like I said, you might not see anything there if your session had expired.

-- Ryan
Reply to: #823125 by MushrooM
Jan 3, 2014 6:43pm
Board
omg -- I know it's a sad omen, but your sig stamp is awesome!
Reply to: #823150 by Khameleon
Jan 3, 2014 7:26pm
Board
Ha! yes! that is because I am killing mushroom right after the blahs :) morbid but fun in a way
Reply to: #823148 by Green Tortuga
Jan 3, 2014 7:28pm
Board
ugh now that I think of it I think I lost power while I was doing it.. and I had not pressed "save" ah well now I know what I did..