A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Favorite Thread?

Re: Favorite Thread?
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Reply to: #822863 by Oberon_Kenobi
Jan 2, 2014 3:38pm
Board
I have the Recent Threads widget on my page. It displays thread names and how many posts it contains. Every time someone adds a post, the number of posts in that thread increases.
Jan 3, 2014 8:32am
Board
The "My Recent Posts" widget will let you keep track of your personal posts, regardless of what board they are on.

K
Reply to: #823003 by Kelsung
Jan 3, 2014 10:16am
Board
The "My Recent Posts" widget will let you keep track of your personal posts, regardless of what board they are on.

But then I would have to actively check to see if there are any replies to my post. I'd like a way for it to show up as any new posts do. Right now I've just favorited the forum. It is a low volume state board so there have been no other subjects so far. This works for now.
Jan 8, 2014 9:17pm
Board
You may have already found this option, but if you click on the top right tab "My Page", then choose "My Profile", then click on "View Recent Posts" it will bring up all the messages you've posted and then you can look at the thread... perhaps you can keep an eye on it that way... that's the easiest way I've found to keep track.