Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit

Read Thread: Statistically is it possible to meet the 801 boxers...

by Travel'n TurtleProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
I think it's amazing that my most common finds are all from Ohio, but my most prolific finders are all from Connecticut!
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Does that include postal finds? Mwahahahaha!
by deniserowsProfileContactLogbookNote
GG we could be traveling for a looooonnnnnnggggg time Isn't that what you're doping right now? deniserows in awe of GG
Hey, what about me? on the list Dawnkey I have found one of yours on the list Colorful Caterpillars You've already met a lot of us GJ you can call me benise anytime Who hasn't found a Tig's box yet Me? Just have an open house and let 'em come to you Yo...
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
GG, we could be traveling for a looooonnnnnnggggg time Isn't that what you're doping right now? I do hope that is a typo.
by Basketcase1ProfileContactLogbookNote
Basketcase1 what state you in? Texas. I got one of your rest area boxes on I30.
by koalacatProfileContactLogbookNote
Actually, finding one my boxes has always been a way for me to say, "Okay, I want to meet this person." The other ways are posting frequently on AQ, planting a box I like, or being an affable person.
by 55 StepsProfileContactLogbookNote
deniserows to letterboxers everywhere Even Christchurch?
by DoubleSaj and Old BlueProfileContactLogbookNote
i have 2500+ finds on my boxes but only 246 individual finders???? We have found exactly one of your boxes... in Vermont :-) Therefor we need to meet you. Doublesaj and Old Blue of Davis CA
by tiggermamaProfileContactLogbookNote
Therefor we need to meet you. oooooo. i sooo need to meet you two. i have loved reading your clues and i am sincerely hoping to get to your end of that really long state my son lives next to. . . ~tigs
by Fluffy CowProfileContactLogbookNote
You offering your house Fluffy Cow? Just so long as it is after the first of the year. ;-)
deniserows to letterboxers everywhere Even Christchurch? Maybe sooner than later. My rowing group is planning on rowing in a competition sometime in 2014 [close to you?] i figure as long as i'm down under i might as well letterbox and "pop" over to se...
by 55 StepsProfileContactLogbookNote
When you consider the distances involved, given where you are starting from, it's right next door!