"Why is this happening to me? I'm nice to everyone!!" - Marie

Poor thing, she's clearly delusional...
Re: The Amazing Race
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Reply to: #811503 by Chedva
Oct 20, 2013 8:46pm
Board
I hated the ending tonight!!

Ending??? What ending? I didn't see an ending. All I saw when the show went off was... a mess for you to figure out points on!
Reply to: #811506 by KO
Oct 21, 2013 7:31am
Board
a mess for you to figure out points on!

Easiest thing to do is hang on to the point information you have and save it until next week. Once you find out who comes in "next to last" and "last" on the mat you can finish scoring. Then you can keep track of the continuation leg separately.
So essentially you will not have points to post this week and two sets of points to post next week.
Reply to: #811577 by Mn8X
Oct 21, 2013 11:04am
Board
I'll post all but the finishing order points. They will be posted next week. I am going to give the finishing points twice, if they show their order at that checkpoint. So teams will get 8 points for this week, 7 for next week at the end.

One thing I like to do is note what time they checked in at the end of an episode. It's not posted until the next week, but I like to see the distance between one team and another when they start out. This episode, I had written 2 down when it was shown they'd all be on the same flight. The producers didn't show any times after that point...spoiled my fun--Ha!
Reply to: #811633 by Chedva
Oct 21, 2013 3:58pm
Board
One thing I like to do is note what time they checked in at the end of an episode. It's not posted until the next week, but I like to see the distance between one team and another when they start out.

I didn't know you could find this out! I'd LOVE to know this. Any chance you can note it in your poll report? Or just give the website to find this info?

Thx

~~Doublesaj~~
Reply to: #811715 by DoubleSaj and Old Blue
Oct 21, 2013 4:31pm
Board
I think I posted it last week in my review, but this week they quit showing us after the first two. Usually at the beginning of the episode, as teams stand there and tear their first clue open, the screen shows what time it is that they are departing on the race. I've always loved noting that, and usually jot it down as I watch. Sometimes teams are minutes apart; sometimes one team is an hour behind others. It's just interesting to me to watch that part...