Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Distiguishing Pink stuff

by RingoHProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stamp Carving and Mounting
Oh, but prior to you using it a month ago it had not been used since January of 2012.
by BfloAnonChickProfileContactLogbookNote
However, it was listed to Urban Dictionary on July 28, 2004. :-)
by FloridaFourProfileContactLogbookNote
I've been calling Fantastic Sam's hair salon, Craptastic Sam's since my son was 2 and they botched his hair, that was 2004.
by RingoHProfileContactLogbookNote
However, it was listed to Urban Dictionary on July 28, 2004. :-) I knew someone would have better research methods than I would. ;-)
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
Not exactly. Speedy-Stamp was the earlier name for Speedy-Carve, both being the good pink stuff. The crumbly white (tan, actually -- we have truly white materials in white PZ Kut and OZ) is called Speedy-Cut. It's speedy, all right -- just a few qui...
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
Which begs a question: who buys Speedy Cut and what do they use it for? Obviously letterboxers have shunned it since long before I started. But they keep making and selling the product, so it must be of some use to somebody out there. K
by WiseOldOwlProfileContactLogbookNote
who buys Speedy Cut and what do they use it for? Me. I bought it because the LTCs were due, I was out of material, Hobby Lobby was out of pink, and I HAD to carve something RIGHT THEN. It's not the worst carve I ever did, but I have no plans to repea...
by AiphidProfileContactLogbookNote
People who do block printing only need to use their wood blocks / stamps a limited number of times. Durability isn't really an issue when you're making 20 prints and then destroying the original :)
by Kurious JoProfileContactLogbookNote
{People who do block printing} In our rounds into the art world we've run across block printing art. Of course art is in the eye of the beholder but I was surprised at the lack of . . . expertise in carving. It's a different style that is neat in i...
by CTEagleEyeProfileContactLogbookNote
Which begs a question: who buys Speedy Cut and what do they use it for? I inherited several pieces of this from a Girl Scout trainer who taught LB classes for some time. I taught my first GS LB class yesterday and the trainees all made sig stamps with...