Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Travelling letterboxes NOT Postals

by tiggermamaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Mysterious Capers and Sneaky Stuff
Wow, Jones Crew - if i were you, i would go for that box!! given the names associated with it, it's going to be PHENOMENAL!! And that's the first thing you do - you pay attention to what other letterboxers say. you keep your ears and eyes open. you re...
by SN BoneProfileContactLogbookNote
Extremely well said, Tigs.
by Halfway ZombiesProfileContactLogbookNote
... I don't consider myself unlucky; I'm just saving it up for something big like the lottery. ;-)
by 3 Blind MiceProfileContactLogbookNote
... Hip Hip Hurray for tigger. This goes down as the statement of the year.
by Photo DabbleProfileContactLogbookNote
It is already on my list to go there. And we will be going to a couple when we go back east as well. I'm just looking to get in on another aspect of this fun hobby.
by Photo DabbleProfileContactLogbookNote
you keep your ears and eyes open. you remember things Thanks Tiggs, Probably the answer I was looking for was "hang in there. You'll get a chance." I've been in this hobby since July. I have carved a BILLION stamps and donated them to other people....
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... Hurray! On both counts. You'll really enjoy your first event. I've gone to a few around here. The bigger they are the earlier you should get there. I found that out at an event this past summer.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
You probably do have more than me. I've never sought them out. I've only encountered the ones that were at events I attended. I've never had the desire to network to get any of them. It's just always been a nice surprise at gatherings and I've never...
by The Wolf FamilyProfileContactLogbookNote
Well, then, for you, it is simply about luck. But I think you do have some of the traditional ones. If you did the Woodland Folks series he has abut 3 of them in there.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes. It is. Yes. I have that series. I was for the most part referring to the ones that appear at events since those seemed to be the ones that were originally referred to before the discussion mentioned traditional plants.