A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: MIA...for a little while.

MIA...for a little while.
Board: Postals
Jan 6, 2007 11:22pm
Board
Hello all,
I am writing because I may not get another chance for at least a week. My mother passed away last night VERY unexpectedly. We are all devastatedly heartbroken and all caught up in final arrangement planning which we were not prepared for. I have a bunch of boxes here waiting to go out. I know I've been slowing down a few rings lately and I am sorry. I will try to get them addressed and stamped so they can get into the mail as soon as possible. I may have to wait until the fifteenth when hubby gets another paycheck before I can afford it because we have to come up with a huge amount of money so suddenly. I apologize. I'll do my best.

~AMEEBZ

(sorry if there are typos. generally, I try to avoid them carefully, but it's hard to see through these tears)
Re: MIA...for a little while.
Reply to: #61255 by AMEEBZ
Jan 6, 2007 11:27pm
Board
Oh sweetie...*HUUGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSS*

Our thoughts are with you.

D5 Mama
Jan 6, 2007 11:34pm
Board
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself and your family. Our hearts are with you.

Red Soup
Jan 7, 2007 4:14am
Board
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. My prayers are with you and your family.
Reply to: #61259 by Sky Blue Dragon
Jan 7, 2007 4:54am
Board
So very sorry. I will put you and your family in my prayers. Take care.

Your friend,
Kim
Jan 7, 2007 7:09am
Board
I too just lost my mother Thanksgiving Day suddenly, so I know exactly what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Jan 7, 2007 9:45am
Board
I'm so sorry for you loss:(

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family,

Hugs

Trish and Team MTpt101
Jan 7, 2007 11:55am
Board
I am so sorry for your loss. Take your time and if you need a few extra $'s for mailing, just let me know and I can try to help you out.
Ruth of six stars
Jan 7, 2007 4:02pm
Board
You know, every time something tragic happens to someone who you feel a connection to, by whatever means, it is necessary to remember that their situation is unique to them and them alone. Others have experienced the same thing but it can only effect you the way it effects you. You take your time and get past this as you get past it. If you need anything, or your family needs anything, although it may be difficult to ask, please do not hesitate. May God's love and peace thrive within your heart.
Jan 8, 2007 5:32am
Board
Our thots and prayer are with you as you greive this loss. Our hearts go out to you!

LtW