Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Yesterday

by BOXDNProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Region: Southeast
Welcome Brook, looks like you are settling into this addiction nicely. I think the next step is figuring out how to ditch work to go boxing. Don't worry we're a nice support group who's all been there. Boxdn the Boxing Nut of Metairie
by BrookProfileContactLogbookNote
Boxdn-I already have come back late from lunch cause I just HAD to seek out that one last box. So far I have found 12 boxes and a hitchhiker. Someone needs to plant a few dozen boxes near where I work. Only 2 more days and then I can go out for a day...
by Cherokee RoseProfileContactLogbookNote
It won't be very long (assuming I can do this carving thing) before I hide some boxes of my OWN! Brook YEAAAAAA I can hardly wait to have more boxs on this side of Atlanta!! CR
by Lady BuzzProfileContactLogbookNote
... Just let us know where that is, and I'm sure you'll have several within a couple of weeks! Welcome to the hobby! You're making a nicely-addicted addition. Mwah-hah-haaa! ;) Lady Buzz
Lady Buzz- That is easy enough! I work near Peachtree Corners in Georgia. Boxes!!! I want boxes!!! More boxes!!!! I am going out for a day of boxing tomorrow. I am meeting a friend at 9 and we are going to box til we drop. Most of the ones we will go...
I have sooo many ideas for where to put them, now to just come up with clues and stamps. I don;t mind using my store bought stamp for my personal stamp for awhile since it suits me so well, but I absolutely REFUSE to plant a box with a store bought sta...
by Dee and AbbyProfileContactLogbookNote
I am SO GLAD to hear you say that! I am also up in the Cobb / Cherokee area Brook and can't wait for you to plant your boxes!!! Dee
Pleased to meet you, Dee! Perhaps we can go hunting together at some point! Box hunting, carving, creating clues, hiding boxes-so little time-so much to do! Brook
by Lady BuzzProfileContactLogbookNote
... Hey, no problem! I live about 5 miles away from there. Hmmm...another excuse to carve! There will be a one-day only box available in P'tree Corners on Saturday, May 7. Details to follow soon! Mark your calendars, everyone! ;) ~LB
by BOXDNProfileContactLogbookNote
Well Brook the saying has always been "if you plant them they will come". So by planting a box someone will come find it and maybe hide one, then someone else comes to find those two and plant another and so on. Please keep in mind though, Darwinism...
by Sits N KnitsProfileContactLogbookNote
by Sits N KnitsProfileContactLogbookNote
Oops...started to write, but I hit send too early <blush> I'll try again now ... Did this hitch hiker pass through Gainesville FL? Was it a tiny store bought Santa? I think it might have been the first hitch hiker that I have found! And where is G...
by She RunsProfileContactLogbookNote
... Yes - we found Santa today in Canton, GA. (Gwinnett Co. is in GA too - just NE of Atlanta.) I believe he'll be moving on soon...!! 123 Family
Yes-Santa was from Florida. He was a little store bought santa and he was replanted yesterday in Canton (north Georgia)Brook
123-you were in the woods with us!!! I didn't replace that stamp in Canton until late yesterday afternoon!!! Brook
by She RunsProfileContactLogbookNote
... Great weekend for boxing all around. Brook , I'm not sure whether we were there in the woods on the same day, though - we were there Sunday morning. Glad to hear eveyone enjoyed the weather...and ... looking at the 10 day forecast, next weeken...