Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Tennessee
Hi! Who among you is in the Knoxville area? I have a question about something there. Thank you!
by KnitsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
I carve way, way, way more than I plant. Because people like my carves, what I do is I go to Susquehanna Sojourn every year, which is a festival relatively near me and I post on the bulletin board there that I have free series for people to take. Last...
That sucks. Glad the coffee gave you extra drive to see it through!
Board: Yakking It Up
The poor bunny! I'm glad you were able to give it a new home. I love your story!
The Memento and Tsukineko dew drops are my go to for the trail. Joann's sells plastic boxes that are designed to be photo holders that perfectly fit a bunch of them in neatly. I get my pink stuff from my local art store. They actually didn't carry it u...
by ST-RangerProfileContactLogbookNote
That would be scouttrekkie for the most part., They do have a few other boxers in that area too, that might be able to help, but she might be able to help the best. We have spent a lot of time in the area over the past twenty years and might be able...
by IrishRefProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: It's Politics as Usual
Read or re-read 1984 sometime soon. Definitely an ideal Trumpian Society.
by Public HandProfileContactLogbookNote
Can you really put "Trump" and "think" in the same sentence?
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
.. .. .. C.. .. .. .. .. A .. .. T H I N K R .. .. N .. .. U .. .. O .. .. M U L T I P O L A R I T Y P .. .. .. .. ..
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Region: Northeast
Uneksia is one of our original boxing members from New Hampshire. Her great grandson was recently born with Spina Bifida. On Sat. 10/26 there will be a carnival held with the proceeds going to help the baby's family. If you live in or around Berwick...
Board: State: New Hampshire
Uneksia is one of our original boxing members from New Hampshire. Her great grandson was recently born with Spina Bifida. On Sat. 10/26 there will be a carnival held with the proceeds going to help the baby's family. If you live in or around Berwick, M...
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
A few months ago, I was doing yardwork when a car drove by and the driver yelled "liberals suck!" at me before he sped away. I guess my Hate Has No Home Here yard sign, with American flags on either side of it, made him angry. πŸ˜” I'm really hoping that...
As much as I would love to see those days return I fear they are long past.
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
I hope you're wrong, but I fear that you're right. Just because two people disagree politically, it doesn't mean either person is "bad." We as a nation really need to talk more and to look at what we have in common. In these divisive times, that's no...
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Smart Phones and Other Handheld Devices
Saw this post today about an App that virtually walks you through the AT. https://www.outsideonline.com/2403798/virtual-appalachian-trail-hike-walk-distance-app Think I've seen something similar somewhere before...πŸ€” πŸ˜‰
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Regardless of your political leanings... β€œYou are not to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong no matter who does or says it.”
by DM Scuba BratProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Poor bunny is certainly licking his wounds today. Mr. Bones was neutered on Wednesday. After paying for it, guess he is mine for sure now!
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... Yeah, I saw that a couple of days ago as well. ... I don't know.... there's one very significant difference between the two. As far as I can tell, their app doesn't include any photos or videos along the route. To me, that was the main feature of...
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
... Well, I commented the link for ya, so maybe you'll get some traffic. Maybe writing them and letting them know about it? Can't hurt. :D
by fleetwood7ProfileContactLogbookNote
i found the when i send a message the system doesnt acknowlege it and then i hit send a second time and if i go to sent messages, ive sent it twice
by Dilton MartianProfileContactLogbookNote
... at least 14102 people know about it DM
by Acorns4uProfileContactLogbookNote
I live in the area. How may I help?
by JaybirdersProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Tips, Questions, and Stuff
I use a lot of Distress Inks, although now I like the Oxides better. I also love using Dylusions Spray Inks (gotta spray them outside on the lawn unless you want a big mess everywhere). Ken Oliver Color Bursts are great fun, and the good ol' Gelli Pla...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... Well, two of the accounts are mine. One is my "real" account and the other is a test account, so really just 14,101 people. ;o) Most of them haven't used W4F in years, though! -- Ryan
by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Sky's the Limit
Just an FYI, on sept 3 I got this email back from deep when I inquired about receiving certificates, etc. "Mr. and Mrs. Miles, Mailings are completed when we have enough to create a batch mailing. This year, we have had less folks complete the ten an...
by Trailhead TessieProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Sky's the Limit
... Isn't that interesting. Very early on, I had emailed DEEP saying I was disappointed in that so many locations were repeats, and got a snippy response saying something along the lines that they chose their locations for a variety of reasons. I've...
by SnarkProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Tips, Questions, and Stuff
... Like these?
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... *Hic*
by Dancin' FeetProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: New Hampshire
2019 Keene Pumpkin Festival Letterbox is now available. It is definitely a limited time only box and will be retired on Nov. 1, 2019. This will be the FINAL Keene Pumpkin Festival letterbox. Get it while you can.
by condoProfileContactLogbookNote
I know about and love w4f! On there I am sunflower. I have hiked 20 of the trails. Love it and am always telling my friends about it.