Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
It would just be the notifications of new AQ mail. That's all you should be getting.
by shamrock momProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Connecticut
My daughters and I found our first DEP State Forest Seedling letterbox today. Inside the box was another stamp commemorating Connecticut's 375th Anniversary... I couldn't find any listing for it, but am curious about the story behind it... can anyon...
by MTnestRobinProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: New York
So bummed I missed this by a day!!! I hope there is a next time!!
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Suggestion Box
This certainly isn't crucial or high-priority, but I was wondering if a feature could be added such that if one finds a mystery box, then that finder could see who else has found said box. Currently finders of mystery boxes display as Undisclosed, whic...
by SnakeDoctorProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: California
And after you scamper like a goat up and across the boulders in the desert heat outside of Oatman, and you just give up and sit down to rest... you just MIGHT accidentally find the location... Thanks for all the goat-y times MrO and happy aqversary!!
by Red Barn PhotosProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: New York
We had a great time - more meets in the future, for sure!
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
... I'm not sure what this says about my personality but my first thought was that if this feature was implemented all someone who was curious about previous finders would have to do is claim a find, look at the real finders, and then delete their find.
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
Also, the finders who are "undisclosed" may have private logbooks, and want to keep their finds to themselves.
... That’s a different reason for a finder to appear as Undisclosed, and I’d never advocate for people who want to keep their logbooks private to be revealed. I was just suggesting it for when the system isn’t revealing finders’ identity, not for when...
by Trailhead TessieProfileContactLogbookNote
... The state added those stamps to some or all of the seedling boxes, I forget what year that was. These boxes are pretty old. It doesn't matter how many stamps are inside the box, it's still just one letterbox, so there would be only one listing.
by shamrock momProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks! I wasn’t sure what it was. The additional stamp has a 2010 date
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: California
Hey Mr O, happy cake day! Thanks for all your great hides!
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
... How will I operate by digital watch?
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
My understanding is that it is somehow a matter of time, before the bounced email notifications stop. So I continue to verify my email each time. Today, sent (4:00am)I have the normal email in yahoo that says “you have new messages . . . “ and in fac...
by WavesandwaterfallsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Tips, Questions, and Stuff
https://campnamanu.org/rentals/make-a-reservation/ I've sent an inquiry to find out what options would best suit our group and the costs involved. Sandy, OR for those that aren't familiar to the area is East of Portland, ever so slightly West of the...
by Grrly GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Don't worry. Hactar and the white killer robots of Krikkit will "guide" you.
by Gypsy FiddlerProfileContactLogbookNote
I am so excited to hear your findings....please keep us posted!😃🤞
by SummerfunProfileContactLogbookNote
This may be a local thing but when I find a mystery box, I talk with the planter afterwards, and they often mention other finders. If you really want to know, ask the box owner.
by MichKathyProfileContactLogbookNote
If you've found the box, check the logbook within it? :-) That's really the only way to know since many don't record finds.
... Absolutely, when possible. But like I said in my original post, the original logbook was gone. The previous finders had kindly replaced it, I think because it was mush.
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Is anyone else receiving multiple copies of the same messages? I've been receiving two or even three copies of the same "email" into my AQ Mailbox. System generated messages seem fine, it's every human-typed message that are doubled.
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
It's not happening now but it has happened in the past.
by MichKathyProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes, I just received two AQ messages from Dalmata in my AQ inbox (they looked identical to me but I didn't do a byte comparison)
by SherlockMilesProfileContactLogbookNote
Yep. Has happened quite a bit these last 2 weeks.
by A OkayProfileContactLogbookNote
Me too just now.
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes me also but better than when we were not getting them. Ryan will take care of now that he knows.
by SpringChickProfileContactLogbookNote
Same thing happening here... I figured Ryan’s still working out bugs from the move.
by AdventurousAcornProfileContactLogbookNote
I finally caved and bought distress ink, and I wish I had done that sooner. I was wondering what everyone's favorite medium was to use when making LTC's? I'd love to learn some new tricks!
by Angel WinksProfileContactLogbookNote
I've created a short list of contacts (quite awhile ago) and I've noticed that I cannot access the links on those. For example, I wanted to send a message to one of my contacts. I went to the page where they are listed, but when I click on the envelop...
by Gypsy FiddlerProfileContactLogbookNote
All of them! Lol...well, I tend to use distress oxide inks and copic markers the most, but I have used many other art mediums as well....I think you'd have a great time at a crafting retreat/event! Be on the lookout for one to (hopefully) be listed soo...