Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Eevil is one of the usual suspects for PAL Day-- doesn't have to, but does anyway--like the Finlanders, Finlandese, Finlandishers.
by deniserowsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Alaska
Ahoy Girl! Retirement in the works. i'm sure your boxes are still there. They were very well done. E has done a great job of combing thru the state. i relied on him to do my maintenance. Thanx E! Alaska letterboxers cover the biggest state with the l...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... Eevil's websites are still down. How are the clues to be listed?
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Suggestion Box
I would like to suggest that the Plant Date for Reserved box names should be when the box is made active rather than the date it is created in AQ. I reserve my box names in advance of planting but when I plant it the date may show many months prior to...
by ShebaProfileContactLogbookNote
Eevil has ways
... But if Eevil publishes a box with no clue and no listing, that would be pure Eevil.
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... Done! ... That list is about new letterboxes, not new clues. People who want to know when a clue is changed can put a watch on the box. -- Ryan
by PuddledunkProfileContactLogbookNote
I have an easy find in Skagway that I would love to know is still alive or not. "You Are Here-Skagway, Alaska".
by BBStackerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Walking4Fun
... I don't know what changed either but you were absolutely correct. My device was keeping track of my steps, my app was not. Turns out I had to force that to sync with my device. All is good now. It's good to have someone knowledgeable of all this...
by 4 J'sProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
There are still a few spots open in my Micro postal, called Design Your Own Postage. I am hoping more of you will join to keep the fun going during the summer. This one starts June 1st. https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=10224
by KnottyKnitterDirtMonkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
The best way is definitely with a tour guide, especially if you're not from here. Other note: Saying natives in Alaska refers to our indigenous people, Alaska Natives, a common mistake tourists and outsiders make. So if you want to say someone who li...
by KnottyKnitterDirtMonkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
Dirt Monkey is headed to Kodiak for a few days next week. Any you need checked? I don't think I have any ready for planting out there, we're kinda filling up the island, but we're still here!
Board: State: Utah
Trailfest Ogden Saturday, June 22, 2019 at 8 AM – 2 PM You get a passport and get it stamped at places along the Centennial Trail.
by AdventurousAcornProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Today, the Booberries and I were letterboxing, and we came across this tiny snail! https://www.atlasquest.com/gallery/viewphoto.php?photoId=147028 I don't normally share photos, but I wanted to share the adorableness!!!
Where is the [Awwww! Cute!] button?
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you!
by MelindaTheMentalMarvelProfileContactLogbookNote
Puddledunk -- I'll be in Skagway at the end of June, I'm happy to check it out for you!! :)
by cooledcoyoteProfileContactLogbookNote
Does this mean a box name I reserved back in Nov 2018 will now count for the PAL day total if I plant it now and activate it on May 24th?
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing.org Chatter
Here we go again. Won't load in Chrome or Safari. "waiting for letterboxing.org........"
... No. The Rules and Regulations state that the reserved box can't be listed until May 17th. -- Ryan
by cooledcoyoteProfileContactLogbookNote
... So not done. Ok
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
....... Peter Mayhew died just last month. Chewie now resides with the Force.
by NatureMamaB6ProfileContactLogbookNote
It looks like a land snail. They shed the shell at some point. I have a few of the shells.
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Virginia
Fairy Stone State Park has a bunch of neat features, and the cabins were even air conditioned! Piggy kept us moving and hiking and clearly put a lot of work into making this a fun weekend of boxing for us. It was great to see so many old and new frie...
by Una Marlee SueProfileContactLogbookNote
Job well done Piggy!!! Such an fun filled weekend and lots of stamps!!! The park was awesome and has a really nice campground!! Hanging out with our little group of boxers made the weekend perfect!!!
... The plant date isn't the same as the "creation date." The plant date is set to whatever date you activate a reserved box and can be edited and changed by the owner. The creation date doesn't change. Ever. So yes done. *nodding* -- Ryan
by A OkayProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes, what a great event and wonderful time of boxing! Thank you Piggy Jaunt for all of your hard work. I'm still fairly new and learned a lot and made several new friends. I hope there will be an encore next year.
by airstream dreamsProfileContactLogbookNote
I strongly agree with everything RDHG said. Fairy Stone State Park is quite awesome. I have been many times over the years and I learned something new this weekend. The man made lake was filled up over a small town. There once was mining and moonshine...
by stormcrowProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: New Mexico
Can anyone in the northern N.M. area help out ol' Stormcrow? It seems my Wagon Mound box is in desperate need of a new container. Thks! "Keep it hidden, keep it safe!" sc
by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing.org Chatter
Up again. It's like a yo-yo.