Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by BBStackerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: North Carolina
Oh! Enjoy Branson. I'm hoping to spend a couple days there in June sometime and I too will probably pick up a couple letterboxes while there. If you run into something I shouldn't waste time on let me know. But boxes there seem to be in pretty good sha...
by JanilaProfileContactLogbookNote
Hopefully by now some of the dust has settled from the amazing Geek Fest 2 and life is returning to normal for the hosts. Unfortunately, after injuring myself I had to head home before the announcements of the Power Plant Challenge on Saturday evening...
by sojournerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Hitchhikers, Cooties, and Fleas
The new location of a HH is not made public, so that it's a surprise for the next finder. I guess you could contact the owner though.
by brailleboxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Hey ! Happy cake day !!!!!! I hope one day I get to come to one of your awesome events !!!!!!!
by brailleboxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Thank you all for some great suggestions
by Open SpaceProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Texas
I finally got moving on this... TAFLE 8 will be Nov 2 at Lake Houston Wilderness Park. https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?eventId=4188 I originally told a few people we would be at Double Lake Recreation area, but they don't have good group fa...
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
You always have the best stories, my friend. :D TG
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
<record scratch> Dude, wait, what!? Think VERY carefully about whether or not you REALLY want to know. TG
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
...in Eat Prey Love, if anyone is interested. Plenty of time, too!
by LadyRisaProfileContactLogbookNote
I’d like to see the stats as well. Just for curiosity sake.
by LadyRisaProfileContactLogbookNote
So just to update everyone, I made it to the central library & found the boxes there. Wow! What a place! Thanks to everyone for the input.
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
Glad you had a good time. That library is wild, isn't it!
by Cake GuruProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi everyone- Just a shout out to those who know me as Tumble-eena. My trailname has changed to Cake Guru. I am fairly new to AQ but I have emailed individuals I have been in contact with while participating in various trackers. Hope there is little con...
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
I usually message the owner where I left the HH. I recently found an HH that was launched in January 2001 and the owner hadn't heard about it in a long time and was surprised it was still out there. The book was almost full!
by Super Hedge HoggieProfileContactLogbookNote
WHEW - what an amazing challenge and participant announcement at Geekfest! Over 80 letterboxers participated in the Power Plant Challenge!! All told, more than 2100 new boxes were planted - 2100 new traditional, permanent plants that everyone can enj...
by Amanda from SeattleProfileContactLogbookNote
What I just figured out at the last Live and Breath event and I know folks have been doing this at events for YEARS....a painters half apron....you put your stamp and stamp pads and logbook in the pockets and you can easily get them in and out all day...
by JanilaProfileContactLogbookNote
Wow!!!! Thanks for the update and thank you for sponsoring this fun challenge. It was wonderful to be inspired to clear my desk of all of the stamps and logbooks that had been waiting literally for years to be planted and it looks as though a lot of...
by Origami HenProfileContactLogbookNote
Yep - amazing library. And glad you picked up a couple of my boxes. :)
by Fantastic Mrs. FoxProfileContactLogbookNote
When do you leave LadyRisa?
by fleetwood7ProfileContactLogbookNote
you have to have something you can carry in your hand to letterbox on June 21st every year
by Origami HenProfileContactLogbookNote
Yaaay! Glad this is on! See you there!
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Esmée Kramer built a life-like dinosaur from supplies form the plumbing aisle. The realistic movements are enabled by how she built it, but it is truly masterful puppetry that does the trick. Imagine if she were to put a skin on the frame.
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
That's awesome... I would have had been able to plant a few more - but we had snow on the ground for most of the planting time... so if you do it again... maybe a different timeline so all areas can plant in better weather conditions :)
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
I'll put it on calendar but I'm not sure we will be able to go that far. Hope we can make it. Thanks for hosting!
by Road JunkiesProfileContactLogbookNote
What? No confetti with your return to the boards? Welcome back! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Thank you *~*~*~
by Twilight2000ProfileContactLogbookNote
Thanks all!!!
by BinoBoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
Me too. I’m possible/probable at this point but won’t be sure until September. I signed up but if sounds too ify let me know and I’ll remove myself. Happy Trails 🤠
by lotusProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Pennsylvania
Hi- For those headed to Atlas Obscura in Doylestown, PA this Sunday just be aware that it is Tile Fest weekend at the Fonthill / Moravian Tile Works grounds. So it will be $ 6 per adult to hunt any older boxes there. http://www.buckscounty.org/govern...
by DSProfileContactLogbookNote
That was totally awesome, hypnotic. Nice work.