Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by QuarryProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Georgia
Peidmont park, Green Tourtuga's box number 4 Decatur Cemetary, Buffy the Vampier Stamper, this is not a zoo, and other boxes The Fox Box, at the historic Fox Theater The Atlanta History Center, has many interesting boxs, and is a tourist spot in it...
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: North Carolina
Belmont Bunch reached 1,000 boxes today, and that is an exciting milestone!
by Belmont BunchProfileContactLogbookNote
Such a fun morning and first finder of this great box! With RDHG I was able to reach find 1000! Yeah!
by Belmont BunchProfileContactLogbookNote
How do I post a picture of my adventures?
by Road JunkiesProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Georgia
Try to check out What’ll Ya Have? at Atlanta’s most famous greasy spoon.
by Bandit RaccoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Texas
I was recently scrolling through the general AQ message boards and saw reference to a plant challenge. The Power Plant Challenge is an effort to get more ‘boxes out, both to have more letterboxes to find and to encourage new letterboxers. The challenge...
by KelsungProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
I love that after that long detailed explanation, all Ele needed was four words from BL47 :) Here’s a minor odd change: when clicking an old message on “Wassa’s random daily funnies” it used to go to just that message, but now it goes to the whole th...
by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
The look of the message lists has changed and previously my default view was always Simple but now it seems that every time I go into my message boards the view isn't Simple and seems to randomly change to any of the settings. If I set the view to Simp...
by BinoBoxerProfileContactLogbookNote
This might be good for me. A couple of my last carves were so scary I was about ready to give up. All 10 in Texas starting now? Or starting when?
by Bandit RaccoonProfileContactLogbookNote
I agree, I'm so glad some NC letterboxers put this together! Technically the official challenge started in November, but I just came across the message thread a few days ago. The challenge as stated in the original thread is any 10 boxes placed before...
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
WOW AQ info is endless. Thanks to Ryan and Wassa for all that you provide us with.
by shooting starzProfileContactLogbookNote
Newbie to listing an event! Not sure if this is a "glitch" from the update, but when I try to add the "start" and "end" time, it is not liking my 2-5 pm time- does anyone know why? I have tried adding it as Military time also- but it does not like that...
by shooting starzProfileContactLogbookNote
ha! figured it out!!!! needed to add a "number" other than 00 to "seconds" No need to reply!
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Treasure Hikers
Is there any rewards for doing hikes in Arkansas? I hear the foliage is pretty in the autumn.
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Treasure Hikers
Is there any rewards for doing hikes in Arkansas? Sometimes some people find letterboxes.
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Here’s a minor odd change: when clicking an old message on “Wassa’s random daily funnies” it used to go to just that message, but now it goes to the whole thread with that message first. That's logical.... Sometimes the replies are even funnier than th...
it seems that every time I go into my message boards the view isn't Simple and seems to randomly change to any of the settings. There's nothing random about it--you probably just don't understand how the links work. If you want a link that always open...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
Clue 12: Book
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi Ryan, When I am on the message board, I have a large field of white space on the right half of the screen. The message boxes only take up approximately 1/2 the computer screen (the left half). The top and bottom menus fill the screen appropriatel...
Board: Letterbox Chatter
No R? Where is R? We need to know what Is we missed! 🤣 Plus, R gets us closer to W. 😉
by RebiccolaProfileContactLogbookNote
Rebiccola is riveted by refined reproductions in rubber.
by photopamProfileContactLogbookNote
I already have three out. I have a couple more in the works.
I've updated it so the posts are as wide as your entire page. =) You might have to refresh your browser to get the changes, but they'll eventually be picked up regardless. Happy trails! -- Ryan
by Origami HenProfileContactLogbookNote
I hadn't heard about this... must have missed it. Thanks for noting! I think I already have put more than 10 out since Nov 1, so I'll be happy to join up! :)
Board: Stamp Carving and Mounting
I asked someone earlier, and I decided to ask the rest of you. About how long on average does it take you to carve one stamp? I know that some are more detailed than others or that some are larger than others. I am just wondering in general. 🙂
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Postals
I haven't had problems (yet). I think from your post, you've gotten to the crux of the matter ~ disgruntled employee. He/she would probably complain about other things too. Here is the link to the specifics: https://www.usps.com/ship/letters.htm "Non...
by PI JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
About an hour per square inch of rubber.
by Super Hedge HoggieProfileContactLogbookNote
Super speedy pink stuff stylized signature stamps signifying symbolism and stoking seeker's stimulating searches.
by Super Hedge HoggieProfileContactLogbookNote
Really random: Ryan - why is your Green Tortuga signature image upside down? Just curious if that is symbolic?
by MaudeProfileContactLogbookNote
I would guess it's about a square inch an hour, but I can only carve for about 3 hours before I start making mistakes. I can lengthen that by another hour if I alternate complex tiny details areas with larger ones, or clean up along the edges of the st...