Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by crosscresentProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
Leaf,you talking to me? 🤣 Awe!! That's sweet. Ya. Worked on these all day 🤗 whew. I am rusty!!! So is my steadler. And there is glitter all over the kitchen floor. Ive boxed a few times recently, too! 😃
by Linden LeafProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes I am talking to you, crosscresent!! It's okay if you're rusty. And glitter is always fun :-) LOL if you have any extra I would love to trade with you... even if I have to wait till after the tracker is over and you get cards back
🍀♥️ mepmyou ♥️🍀
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
And there is glitter all over the kitchen floor. You like glitter? I know, ultimately the segments with porch pirates were admitted fakes, but the actual glitter bomb is real.
Board: Suggestion Box
I just posted another message, and I wanted to do a spoiler tag. I forgot how to do it so I checked the Markup Help. It wasn't there, so I made an educated guess. It worked! But it would be nice to have that this tag documented on that page.
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
It is in the "Markups Comparison" page, along with some other lesser-used markings. https://www.atlasquest.com/help/markups.php
by DawnkeyProfileContactLogbookNote
Wait, anyone can use wassa text? Whoah! I thought it was just for wassa!
I see. Thanks! And no one is special in the way that wassa is special.
by gemini girlProfileContactLogbookNote
It should be called the "peek a boo" or a "ghost" tag because it's hidden! :)
by QueenMother'n'CloudWalkerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stamp Carving and Mounting
We had to leave the hobby for the better part of 6 years due to "life stuff" and we are now getting back in to it. I want to carve a stamp...I looked in my stash and found 5 kinds of carving materials marked as follows: 1. Mystery C 2. NZ 3. B 4....
by FORAYCHProfileContactLogbookNote
Welcome back!! If the "B" is PZKUT - then that is the best piece you have :) OZ is very firm, but keeps good detail. NZ a lower level OZ, but a number of people liked it. Mystery C - I found very stretchy if it is the same stuff you have. Very shiny...
by mudflinginfoolsProfileContactLogbookNote
You MUST buy new... and send all your old stuff to me right away... lol Depending on your hand strength - and carving style... they will still be good to carve on. But they will all feel different when carving them. And then - what Jeff said :)
by RocklunProfileContactLogbookNote
Please join this inch-and-a-halfie swap!
by RIclimberProfileContactLogbookNote
I think the shiny one is Firmcut. I personally hated the stuff. Like the name implies, it felt like I was carving a brick. OZ was nice, but I could never get a great transfer like I do onto Pink. I think NZ is the one where the gouge lines didn't wa...
by shamrock momProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Connecticut
So excited! Will be checking on the WB boxes ASAP!
by aMAZEing adventure frogProfileContactLogbookNote
https://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.php?trackerId=9899
by Team Awesome PantsProfileContactLogbookNote
Welcome Back! What a happy day to see your trail name!
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the input.
by Boxer Lover47ProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Yakking It Up
Thanks for your reply, Ryan. All good points, and I do feel pretty safe on AQ. 8~)
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Virtual pin-up censor bars. With detailed descriptions underneath.
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
Virtual pin-up censor bars 👍
by WebfootProfileContactLogbookNote
This list all looks like it came from Stampeaz. The responses you have gotten already have been pretty spot on, but here's the official list. 1. Mystery C - was a mistake at the factory that came out rubbery and I thought it was difficult to carve on...
Thank you Webfoot! Very helpful! Yes, they did all come from Stampeaz......I hope to try some of that Tan-Z cut soon :) QM
by JabberProfileContactLogbookNote
I just noticed there's a new member called Blue Heron Nature Preserve and I was curious so I clicked on them. Kudos! Three boxes planted today in a 30 acre nature park in Atlanta, GA. I think it's great that they sponsor this fun outdoor activity for t...
by QuarryProfileContactLogbookNote
I was there about a week ago to look for a older box, when I got home I found three more boxes listed on ldna... and now these. Yay! Very pretty park, it is a bit flood prone.
by The Blue Rose GangProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
Anybody watched? Hubby and I are having fun trying to solve the clues to each individual's identity.
Hahaha I loved that he glitter bombed those awful people!!
by Bandit RaccoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Texas
Hey there! I just wanted to check in and say hello to fellow letterboxers in my area. I am returning to letterboxing after a long (10 year) break. I started back in 2005 and just picked it up again recently. I can imagine a lot has changed in the las...
by Bandit RaccoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stupider Questions About Letterboxing
What are your general tips for letterboxing as a large-ish group, such as with a family or scout troop? I can imagine being stealthy can get tricky if there are many people in a group reading and discussing clues, looking for the box, stamping in, etc...
Three boxes planted today in a 30 acre nature park in Atlanta, GA. There are no signs leading to it not being someone representing the actual nature preserve. They are all store bought stamps, but as long as they are into this then it is an encouragin...