Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Thread: Android Users Looking for Box Radar Replacement

by Phoenix RizingProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Attention Android Users! Please contact me about possibly testing a Box Radar replacement. If you have used Box Radar a significant amount and are interested in testing a new Android-based Letterboxing app and will be able to do a significant amount...
by Gypsy FiddlerProfileContactLogbookNote
I'd LOVE to use a new Box Radar app! My daughter's baby is due this week so I am sticking close to home, so I can't volunteer to test it-but I sure would like an update on it, and info on how to get it if it checks out!
by Bon EchoProfileContactLogbookNote
what do you consider to be "a significant amount of testing"? what does that look like? Actually using it while on the hunt, or just checking for nearby boxes and comparing that to what shows up on an AQ search? I'd like to help, but probably won't be...
by The VsProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm in. I would be happy to test. I used Box Radar all the time. ONe of my favorite features was that it showed boxes from both websites on one combined map/list view.
by SagacornProfileContactLogbookNote
I'm sooo interested in helping. I'm from Ma. - east coast - if you are looking for different areas of the country.
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
I am so excited to hear this! Please keep us posted on the progress. It would be awesome to have an app that works on my non-Apple phone!!
by All 4 BamaProfileContactLogbookNote
I am very interested! Can you be more specific about testing requirements? Thanks for the willingness of whoever is putting the app together. Loved Box Radar & look forward to having something back that is similar!
by SpitFireProfileContactLogbookNote
I would be very happy to try and help as much as I can.
by shutterbug2012ProfileContactLogbookNote
I too would love to be put on the list of testers for this new app. Please choose me!!!!!!