Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by artTrekkerProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stamp Carving and Mounting
... Thanks for this bit of info. Here in the Sierra, everything dries *so* quickly. I just did a transfer for a good-sized stamp, and I think it'll work fine, but darker would have been better. I used a swab and swabbed top to bottom in a swath, after...
by FloridaFourProfileContactLogbookNote
Rick in Boca, I bought some tan speedy cut once, and while I didn't like it, my daughter didn't mind it. I agree it is good for beginners if that is all they can find. At least it gives you the practice of how it looks to carve, reverse image, etc...
by Nature HikersProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Is there a way to go back and rate your previous non-traditional finds? I'd like to be able to do it without spamming the owners with update messages.
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Yes. Click on main header for Letterboxes. Scroll down to Record Ratings. It will bring up a list of every box you've rated and you can make changes there as well.
by RavenProfileContactLogbookNote
I don't believe you can go back. Might be because they don't hold any weight anyway like they do with traditional boxes. Just is there but not functional.
by crosscresentProfileContactLogbookNote
No!!! No!!! Oh my gosh. No!!! Im too picky now. My Sound of Music ltcs were on blue stuff bc I was broke. I cried as I carved & kept telling myself "it's not that bad, i can kinda tell its Julia Andrews". Comments: *that whistle sound when nothings g...
by AlishaMishaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stupider Questions About Letterboxing
Oh koalacat, I sympathize. This is a constant thing for me. I will be 25 this month and constantly people think I am 15. Once I was working for my brother's business and someone came in and thought I had just gotten off the bus and was waiting for my p...
The best stuff (they should market it & call it The Best Stuff) was the rubber hamburger stamps at walmart & the hippo & rhino stamps at the dollar tree!!! A m a z i n g ! I cant find them anymore :( BUT!!!! and I repeat BUT!!!... Those big white eras...
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
... Those ratings aren't used for anything right now so I haven't implemented any way to rate previous non-traditional find. When the day come that it actually does it used for something, I'll provide a way to rate previous finds. Until then.... I wou...
by DoubleSaj and Old BlueProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: BIA Addicts
... Denise: thanks for confirming that even top-notch, first-rate, BIA logbook creators can have "issues" too. ~~Doublesaj~~ neo-phyte BIA user, but learning. . .
by Basketcase1ProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Event News and Planning
I like handmade journals/log books.
by Knotty LadyProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Look at Me! Look At You!
Hey little brother! oops I mean Autumn Acorns..Hope you and your wonderful wife have a great day! May all your boxes be where they're supposed to be :) Knotty Lady & ST-Ranger
by SchizokeetProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stupider Questions About Letterboxing
I like straightforward clues that lead to a fun box. In my opinion its better to have the perfect stamp for the location and a good hide, then off-the-wall clues. Schizokeet
by turkey feathersProfileContactLogbookNote
My niece gave me a piece. I wouldn't wish this stuff on anyone. Like carving on a block of well aged extra sharp cheddar cheese.
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
I had a visitor last night. It left muddy footprints coming in the screened-in porch. They led to a bowl of water which now contains very dirty water. Then they led to a can where I had a large grub which is now missing. The suet feeder which contained...
by paper trailProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Virginia
VA, MD, DC folks - is anyone else interested in trying the rubber stamp carving blocks from sweetloveqiner? While each block is $2.99, shipping is high ($4 for one block, $10 for four blocks, $22 for ten blocks). At least sharing the postage would ma...
by TrailTrollProfileContactLogbookNote
Here's a situation that confuses me a little: this box has not been found in 3 years, the planter has not even logged on in 3 years, but it just changed status from unknown to active. How can that happen if the planter didn't update it, and nobody fou...
... Chuck Norris did it with mental telepathy
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
... Ghostbusters ! Sounds like a " bandit" (raccoon) for certain though
by ASL GirlProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Minnesota
Happy 6th AQVersary to SZSRocks! Thanks for all you've done to contribute to the Minnesota Letterboxing Community and beyond! Have a fantastic day! ASL Girl
by Book HoarderProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Virginia
Looks good on ya!
by marrtiansProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Event News and Planning
Handmade things. I make ruffle scarves. I might make a hat for a winter event. In blaze orange, of course. ;)
by the pink dragonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: North Carolina
sounds great!
by Southern OracleProfileContactLogbookNote
Maybe someone just logged an old find? That's a shame about PP not boxing anymore :( Her stamps were awesome and she was so nice!
right now he loves cats and dolls :) thanks!
thanks heaps!
by EidolonProfileContactLogbookNote
All I can tell you is that when a PERSON updates the status, the 'last modified' changes. That one still says August 20, 2007. I have never paid attention to that field on the boxes that AQ changes automatically so don't know if it changes it or not.
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
This reminds me of a book I have! Its called American Fashionable Letter Writer. It is from 1830!!!! It was falling part so I used my arts & crafts skills to hold it together & make jt safe to throw in my purse. Ive read it front to back. I love it!!...
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
Oh, duh. I should have read more carefully. Sorry for leading you on a wild goose chase.
by Mouse NannyProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: South Carolina
Parking near the Four Corners of Law is hit or miss. This time of year you can probably find parking but you might have to drive around the block a couple of times. That is a great box. If you are downtown Lime Blue is a cute box in the downtown area...