Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Logbook Logistics
I use foreskin books that have a place holder ribbon I always wondered what happened with those.
by MaudeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Iowa
just letting you know that BOTM for April, carved by Flutterby, is available. New location in the same park, so read the clues. She also sent a first finders prize for some lucky boxer.
by ArtGekkoProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Minnesota
But I AM definitely rooting for the Wild Soda Cans today against the Pure Evil Detroit Redwings! Finally - we can agree on that. And just where has BR1 been lately, anyway? No logins since January. :(
by Yak King bluesProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
Put on the threatening posture and made agressive noises. It took FOREVER to get past him. See....we should all practice our "posturing and aggressive noise making" on a more regular basis! ;} Y~K b
by The Five of UsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Event News and Planning
I am so sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time David. Hang in there. You are a great person, and hopefully, in time, things will get better. Take some time for yourself, talk with friends, family. I wish I could offer some help wit...
by Eli and JoeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: California
*blushing* Thank you so much! I'm so pleased and grateful!
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Oklahoma
That's great! Have you come up with a date for the cranium get together?
by galaxy4ProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Country: United Kingdom
Greetings! Our family will be traveling to England and Scotland this Spring and hope to be able to find a few letterboxes. I must first confess that I haven't spent a great deal of time researching, but I haven't been able to make much sense of the c...
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Ohio
Finally had a chance to get out yesterday with TMD and we had our usual great time--lots of laughing and managed to knock a few boxes off our local list (10 found, 3 attempted) One of the best parts of the day was that every box we found had been re...
by Misplaced ManateeProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Traditional Letterboxes
Here is mine...with a bit of a "twist" http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gBoxId=168810 Yvonne ~Misplaced Manatee
by karmakatProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Georgia
I see you planted a box (okay, a two box series) for our Second Saturday event this coming Saturday. I can't wait! We hope to see many of you there. karmakat
by six starsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
not sure if I made it!
by RavenWolfProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stamp Carving and Mounting
I only carve one at a time, also spending a great deal of time choosing and manipulating an image. I have Photoshop. But there are some great, free, online tools that will to the same thing. I almost never finish in one sitting. It can take me month...
by six starsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Funny Pages
gotta love that Wassa widget thingy!
by MysticzGalProfileContactLogbookNote
My photos were too big for AQ, and I wanted to write a little more- so blog post it is! Check it out: http://letterboxinglife.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-luau.html Till we meet again (possibly at the end of the month!), Mysticzgal/Lynette
by The Blue Rose GangProfileContactLogbookNote
If anyone came home with 2 red Marvy Le Plume II makers, one could be mine, it jump the fence and ran away to another rose garden. If your willing to mail it back, just qmail me.... thanks...
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Looks like she got a make-over.
by Morris FiveProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Region: Pacific Northwest
I've posted an event for this coming Saturday April 9th "Obscure in Portland" in celebration of Obscura Day 2011. Check it out and hope to see you there! Morris Five
by frykittyProfileContactLogbookNote
It's super interesting to me to learn how different all of our techniques are! Yes! I had an idea a while ago, that it would be fun if a bunch of us took short videos of ourselves carving. I haven't quite figured out how to do it myself yet, as the m...
by EmcSquaredProfileContactLogbookNote
How does mounting stamps change the way it stamps? (I just thought it made it a little easier to stamp or kept it from breaking)
by shilohProfileContactLogbookNote
cranium get together ? Shiloh
by The Wolf FamilyProfileContactLogbookNote
Go ahead, tell us how many words. I'm betting it wasn't just three words in size 72 font. Over 100 incorporated into an image. It's a big map of an area.
by Mama StorkProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterboxing Help Desk
Created a subaccount for one of my kids, and she would like to change her name. SO, of course I created a subaccount with her NEW name, not thinking. Is there an easy way to delete the old one? Transferring her finds won't be an issue--she only ha...
by figureeightProfileContactLogbookNote
Wally World for $1.50 each We are not Fla. The blankets sell out here and no close-outs. This yard is a lifetime supply for me. Kirbert, you carve many more stamps than I.
by FiddleheadsProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Suggestion Box
Hey Ryan, what do you think of making a theme with some of the "almost made it" photos submitted for the calendar? Kind of like the artist themes, with rotating pictures. I really like the photos from your Alabama hike, and it would be neat to see wh...
by figureeightProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Camping, Backpacking, and the Great Outdoors
I saw a bird being fed. It looked like maybe a robin. The camera paned right and followed a black bird that went into the middle of the nest. It was down maybe a foot.
by EnergyStarProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: LTC: Trades and Trackers
These are all now gone.
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
Sorry I was typing that on my phone it should have been Ft. Smith get together. I have no idea how it got cranium?! And is anyone going to put the Strawberry Festival on the list of events here on AQ? GG
by SpyCatProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Haven't you heard? Grey is the new yellow!
by SpyCatProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Garden Gnomes
Will last year's flower seeds still grow if I sow them this year?