Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search

Read Messages

by The Clue CrewProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Television: After the Show Ends
I think Niecy is doing a great job. Her personality cracks me up!
by AmuckProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Tools of the Trade
I am unable to locate 2 qt (1/2 gal) ziplock baggies... are the instructions incorrect? If not where does one find 1/2 baggies?
by ArtGekkoProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Atlas Quest Announcements
Wow. 40,000. Who'd'a thunk?!
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Letterbox Chatter
... I grew up and learned to drive in California, and I can definitely assure you--right on red is allowed unless there's a sign prohibiting it. And why would they have signs prohibiting it at certain intersections if it was actually illegal at all int...
by speedsquareProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Suggestion Box
Simple fix - delete that comment.
by NanniPapawTo4ProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Tennessee
Congrats to the family!! Glad all went well :-) Nanni
by Sally OProfileContactLogbookNote
About School buses turning on Red... It really depends on the School bus companies. Some allow turns on Red and some say you can't. It's just safer if you don't turn right on Red. Sally-O
Board: State: Ohio
awww - I should have sent you some coins to squish in those countries! Coins before the euro.
by TrailTrollProfileContactLogbookNote
Michigan is particularly agreeable - we even allow left-on-red if it's onto a one-way street. Many states allow left-on-red onto a one-way if it's FROM a one-way, but we even get to do it coming from a two-way. You really get odd looks from drivers a...
by deniserowsProfileContactLogbookNote
... WHAT is this Red Light everyone is speaking of? deniserows in a town with NO traffic lights.
by knit witProfileContactLogbookNote
What gets me about the whole "right turn on red" issue is that the law states the turns are allowed to, not that you have to turn right on red. As annoying as I find it to be behind someone who doesn't choose to turn right on red when they could, it a...
by DaturaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Connecticut
For those of you living or boxing in Manchester- have you seen the flooding of the Hockanum River by East Cahtolic HS? I have never seen it flood like this! The boxes that are there are completely submerged! I mean, it's almost rising to the road!
... that would be crimsophobia you are experiencing. We may not be able to buy beer on Sundays but we can turn left on red when it's a one-way to a one-way.
by Goofy girlProfileContactLogbookNote
... And why would you want beer on Sundays? GG ***preacher's daughter in law***
by ShoafstersProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: California
I may have to take you up on information. My husband will be new to the USAF and so obviously we will be new to military life and all the ins and outs. We have no clue where we will be living yet, whether on or off base. Where are you heading to?
I love being able to turn left on red an one-way streets. I feel like such a rebel! ;-)
by GreenJelloProfileContactLogbookNote
... Maybe to make it through the sermon. GJ
by OhanaTribeProfileContactLogbookNote
I scanned the article quickly and yep, I did misread it -- my goof. That's what I get for deciding to forgo the coffee today! ~OTribe *who will no longer attempt to speed read without her a cuppa joe first*
by Green TortugaProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Suggestion Box
... Not necessarily. People can type anything they want as the find date. If someone comes along months after the actual find, there's nothing that guarantees they'll type in the actual find date and not let it just default to today's date. Then how am...
... Depends on who's preaching at our church. Sometimes I just need a pillow. LOL
by Mn8XProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: State: Ohio
Yea. We spent a lot of Euro's on smushing machines. Here it usually cost .51 cents to make one. Over there it cost anywhere from 1.35 to 2.75 each! Not to mention the cost for whatever attraction the machine was in. (Like getting to the top of a tower,...
by RavenProfileContactLogbookNote
... Right on red is usually allowed unless posted or its a red arrow, but you do have to stop! Right now the departments are hurting for money so there's a lot of "silly" tickets going around. Watch out for cameras too, quite a bit of those going up...
by WendyProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
OMG... it looks like WASSA!!!! Wendy
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... The resemblance is purely coincidental, I assure you. *whistling nonchalantly*
Board: State: California
If you ever get up to the San Francisco/Eastbay area... give a shout! Wendy
That sounds like a pretty "cheesy" nonchalant whistle there my friend!!!! Tee Hee, Wendy
by BnyRbtProfileContactLogbookNote
I know the feeling - I went out the the professional Art Supply store in the city to pick up an order of Pink Stuff - got a deal buying it by the box, I could have had it shipped but I figured I would "save even more by saving on the shipping" only to...
by Tiger PrideProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Look at Me! Look At You!
Thanks for the fun party!! You always know how to have a good time. :) ~Tiger Pride
by Ursa MajorProfileContactLogbookNote
... It's just like unprotected lefts. Some people aren't comfortable, some people have terrible depth-perception. It happens. It does annoy me being behind them, but it's not the end of the world. However, there was an intersection at home in Californ...
by Sky Blue DragonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Weight Watching Boxers
thanks Ryan. Every bit of support helps!!!