Mar 18, 2012 3:53pm
Here is another one I found
Good Today and tomorrow

~Aurora
3/30 only
Board: Coupon Savvy
Mar 30, 2012 9:45am
Thread
Wish I had seen this before I went to town and back.

Well maybe one of you can use it
michaels

~Aurora
Re: 3/30 only
Reply to: #687920 by The hicks from the sticks
Mar 30, 2012 3:10pm
Thread
I am in need of inks, for the trail, and unfortunately for the printer, too. Maybe a visit to the library... Thanks for sharing it!
April 4th only
Apr 4, 2012 8:26am
Michaels coupon good today only 50% off

~Aurora
Michaels 4/9-4/14
Apr 9, 2012 9:03am
Michaels coupon. Good this week only. It does include sale items

~Aurora
Thanksgiving paper
Nov 20, 2012 5:40pm
Thread
Hey there - new to couponing & wondering if the Thanksgiving day paper is a good one to buy.

THanks!
Re: Thanksgiving paper
Reply to: #745242 by MVIV
Nov 20, 2012 6:37pm
Thread
new to couponing & wondering if the Thanksgiving day paper is a good one to buy.

Not if you are looking for coupons. There are a TON of ads for Black Friday sales in the Thanksgiving paper, but no coupons.

TG
Reply to: #745249 by Trekkie Gal
Nov 21, 2012 5:03am
Thread
bummer :( okay, thank you!
Reply to: #745269 by MVIV
Nov 21, 2012 4:52pm
Thread
Sunday is typically the only coupon day in the papers.
How is everyone doing...
Jun 26, 2013 7:39am
Thread
Are you still saving with coupons? or Q-pons as I like to call them. I have been without a computer for awhile and have been away from AQ. I have been not so good with the coupons lately as our family is moving away from processed foods. (most anything in a box)

Everyone can feel free to post here. Any good deals you see/find. A coupon that makes an item a freebie, yes they are out there. Even if you are looking for certain kind of coupons. I would love to to see this board hopping with savings.

Feel free to post away.

~Aurora
Re: How is everyone doing...
Reply to: #785926 by The hicks from the sticks
Jun 28, 2013 3:52pm
Thread
I gave up on coupons when I started doing most of my
shopping "on the outside" of the store. Wasn't worth the time. I would love to hear from someone who saves on "real" food.
Reply to: #785926 by The hicks from the sticks
Jul 3, 2013 9:09am
Thread
It is harder to find coupons for heather foods. I live in an area that has a Kroger that at the beginning of each month sends out coupons for fresh produce, meats and dairy products. the coupons help get the food about 50% off. My best deals tend to be on hygiene products. Soaps, shampoos, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, razors and "girl things" I rarely pay for. I get the good name brands not the cheap stuff. Most are even money makes for me. I always get the Sunday paper and plan my shopping trip around the stores sales. My stores down here are Publix and Kroger so I take advantage of BOGO's and Kroger fuel points. Right now through the end of July, Kroger is offering( at least in GA) double fuel points with any purchases every Friday-Sunday in July you just have to download the digital coupon to your Kroger card. Kroger also seems to be offering a free product every Friday you just have to download the coupon on the Friday only. Well Happy Savings All!

Thunder Hooves
Reply to: #787642 by Thunder Hooves
Jul 3, 2013 1:07pm
Thread
Good to know. here in MI, Kroger is also doing the fuel rewards.

~Aurora
Heads up to all Publix shoppers!!
Jul 11, 2013 7:29am
Thread
I was at my local Publix store yesterday and saw that they had coupons on a tear pad that when you buy 5 participating items that you got a 5 dollar gift card. Each coupon is good for one 5 dollar gift card. you can only use one gift card coupon per order but there is no limits on how many transactions you can do! the coupons is on a cardboard display in the middle of the walk area at the front of the store. Hope this gives a heads up!
~ThunderHooves
Re: Heads up to all Publix shoppers!!
Reply to: #789269 by Thunder Hooves
Jul 11, 2013 8:18am
Thread
That would be good enough reason for me to stock up!

~Aurora
This Sunday 8/11/13
Aug 11, 2013 1:38pm
Anyone get excited about todays coupon inserts? What was your favorite one that you are hoping to stock up on?

~Aurora
12-1-13
Nov 29, 2013 12:35pm
There will be one coupon insert this Sunday.

Happy shopping.
JoAnn Coupon Commotion
Jul 13, 2014 6:06am
Thread
It is coupon commotion time at JoAnn again! That means they publish several 50% coupons all at once and they also let you use as many as you have! You can get them on their website here, sign up for their mailing list and get them in email, use your smartphone with their app, etc. Also, Michaels will take JoAnn coupons so print out some extra and take one to Michaels.
Re: JoAnn Coupon Commotion
Reply to: #857724 by Dizzy
Jul 14, 2014 4:28pm
Thread
Yay! thanks for sharing.

~Aurora
any coupon clippers out there still?
Oct 18, 2014 7:31pm
Thread
Hello fellow Coupon clippers,
It has been a while since anyone has posted to this board. I know I haven't been clipping lately. Our stores no longer double coupons it makes it harder to make those deals as exciting as before. I also know that I should be glad to save anything at all, but I am not that motivated any more.

That being said maybe we all can get the ball rolling again with sharing strategy and sales.
Crafts, Groceries, Dept. Stores, etc. all can be shared here.

so share away!

~Aurora
Re: any coupon clippers out there still?
Reply to: #872951 by The hicks from the sticks
Oct 29, 2014 6:36am
Thread
I still try to coupon when I can. The coupons just aren't the same as they were a few years ago. Instead of $1.00 off one item, now you have to purchase 2 or 3 or even 4 items for $1.00 off. Sometimes it's just not worth the time and effort.
Once in a while though, I still manage to find a good deal. The "peelies" in the store, on the product itself, are where I seem to find the best deals lately.
-TCC Mom :)
Reply to: #874421 by The Clue Crew
Oct 29, 2014 7:53am
Thread
I save those 1.00 off 4 until the store has a sale too. Happens most often with cereal. That sort of makes it worth it.

We now have 2 discount grocery stores in town, Aldi and Save A Lot. Many times, their regular price of stuff is less than a sale price at the regular market.
Reply to: #874430 by LuLaHe
Oct 29, 2014 5:36pm
Thread
I have noticed that the coupons expiration dates seem less. they expire within 2 weeks rather than the month they used to be.

~Aurora
Reply to: #874464 by The hicks from the sticks
Oct 29, 2014 5:42pm
Thread
True! Some used to even be a few months, making it easier to time them with sales.

There are store coupons that we can download to out shoppers card. Those are usually no better than the sale price would be, so it's a wash.
Reply to: #874465 by LuLaHe
Oct 29, 2014 7:03pm
Thread
It's hard to use coupons in a household of 2. The P&G coupons are also part of my store shopper card (Meijer MPerks). I never cut out coupons for substitute brands, but I do use store brands on things I prefer, like Meijer organic pizza sauce. Recently found out I prefer their chips to the national brands.

I check and add the new coupons to my card early Sunday morning. I also use my MacGourmet recipe file and Grocery IQ to navigate through the store. DH's mantra, "shop with purpose." I find I spend a lot less when I am focused on the aisles and where my items are. Meijer also has pharmacy rewards, which I have used. After 5 prescriptions are filled, I earn at $10 off the next grocery visit. We have cards for a two other groceries in town, and get the normal card discount without having to carry and worry about coupons.

Biggest hassle, remembering to bring the paper coupons along. I wish Meijer would just add them to the perks card and be done with it.

And yeah, Save $1.00 when you buy 2-3-4-5 of anything is not helping us. We don't have a huge pantry.
Reply to: #874473 by speedsquare
Oct 30, 2014 4:13am
Thread
I do use store brands on things I prefer, like Meijer organic pizza sauce. Recently found out I prefer their chips to the national brands.

Store brands are way better than when we were kids. I really like Target's Archer Farms, Simply Balanced, and Market Pantry. Hubby actually prefers Hyvee brand salsa over anything big name. Sam's Member's Mark isn't too bad, either. Surprising because Wal Mart's Great Value is like the store brand stuff I remember as a kid ~ yuck! Do not waste your money on anything Great Value that is dairy... thought I'd save a little money on sour cream, hubby and I each had one spoon for our tacos one night, then promptly threw out the entire container. Mom said the cottage cheese was just as bad. Then I tried something else Great Value (can't remember what) and it was horrible. Lesson learned and I'll never buy GV again.

Save $1.00 when you buy 2-3-4-5 of anything is not helping us. We don't have a huge pantry.

We do have a pretty big pantry so I buy the multiples even though there are only 3 of us (including a middle school daughter that still eats off the kids menu when we go out). This is especially nice at Target when they have "Buy 2 get a gift card" deals. This year, rather than using my gift card on the next visit, I'm stockpiling them. After the holidays, I will use my gift cards to make a big purchase for the family. I already have $85 in Target gift cards saved up.
Does anyone use coupons.com with Grocery IQ?
Nov 6, 2014 3:41pm
I use my smartphone app, Grocery IQ, but I haven't figured out how to use it with the coupons at coupons.com and my store rewards, Meijer mPerks, without having to print out the coupons I want. If I could load the coupons from coupons.com directly to my mperks account, I would love that.

I painstakingly created a master shopping list by aisle into my grocery IQ. I also have added the aisle to my MacGourmet file.

DH hates me flipping through coupons and scrolling on my phone to see the coupons I might need. The goal is to start at the back of the store, get the item and check it off the weekly list and never backtrack. By the time we hit the last aisle (ice cream) and produce section, we are ready to check out. This pattern works best for us; someone isn't as likely to be distracted by shiny objects.

If you can help, I'd love to hear how to take full advantage of coupons.com with Grocery IQ.
Joann Coupon
Nov 8, 2014 7:45am
Thread
Through Monday, Joann has a 60% off one item coupon.
Re: Joann Coupon
Reply to: #875596 by Raven
Nov 8, 2014 2:08pm
Thread
Yes, I had trouble finding something that wasn't on sale as well. I ended up getting 4 skeins of yarn, which I needed anyway. The books that I was interested in were all on sale. If it weren't so close to Christmas, I would have bought myself the electric yarn ball winder.
Re: Joann Coupon
Reply to: #875568 by Dizzy
Nov 10, 2014 10:46am
Thread
I was pretty proud of myself today. I ended up in line in front of a lady that was just in awe of all of my 60% off coupons I had with me. I ended up getting everything in my basket for 60% off, including the fleece that was actually on sale and I didn't need a coupon. Between the various email coupons I had, the one coupon on the Joann site, the coupon that was snail mailed to me, the coupon I was given at the register a couple weeks ago, my text coupon, and my app coupon, I didn't pay full price for anything!

Also, if everything you want is already on sale, I have in my possession a 25% off your total purchase coupon that starts in 2 days. They are supposed to be texting these out and I'm sure they will also post on the website and email. So make sure you check for this coupon so you can get your sale priced items on sale too!