Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Second-Hand LTC Land

Collection needs a home
Board: Second-Hand LTC Land
Nov 12, 2012 10:44pm
I have a couple hundred LTCs, and I'm moving next month. They aren't going to survive the move.

I am not happy about this, and the LAST thing I want to do is throw them out. Would anyone like to have them? Collect them, log them, learn from them? I will just send them to you if you want them.

Please send an email to me at silentpartner101@gmail.com

-Carol
aka caffeine engineer
New to LTC LAND
Jan 28, 2013 2:24pm
Thread
Hi all! I've been letterboxing for awhile but I've just recently joined my first LTC swap (Plants vs Zombies). It's going to be too frigid here in Wisconsin for awhile, so no letterboxing until the permafrost thaws. Lol Any suggestions about how I can get more into the LTC swaps?
Re: New to LTC LAND
Reply to: #756449 by LauRN
Jan 29, 2013 8:21pm
Thread
Hi, LauRN,
Make sure you keep a watch on two boards here at AQ. The LTC: Tips, Questions, & Stuff and LTC: Trades and Trackers. You can glean all kinds of info from just browsing those two boards and don't worry about asking questions! Even if it's all been said before; everyone is very helpful to newbies!

Watch the boards for announcements of trades or the beginning of trackers. Or do a Search for available Trackers. If you don't have the Tracker Quick Links Widget, just go to Advanced Search (under the Letterboxes tab at top). In the upper right corner, you can select what kind of letterbox to search for and Trackers are listed in the list. Make sure to select LTC tracker. Then, you can set the search parameters to "open" and "limited" and you'll get a list of all LTC trackers with that status.

Once you locate a tracker with available room, make sure you read all the tracker details (each host may have differing requirements) and sign up!

LTCs are fun and addictive! They allow us to share our creativity and let others see our stamp images without the worry of losing our stamps!

Here on this board, we don't talk much and actually this board is rather obsolete. One day I'll just delete it!
So be sure to get over on those other two boards and get involved! It's great fun, especially as a winter project!
Hope this helps! See ya over there!
Wyvern
Does Anybody Have Any Old Sharkboy and Lavagirl Cards?
Nov 15, 2014 10:09am
Thread
It looks like nobody has posted here in quite some time; but, as many of you may know I lost my entire collection of LTC's in a fire including my own cards. Actually one set of extra cards from one swap and a very small swap of Sound of Music cards survived because they were in a different location. Anyway, I re-made a few of my old cards so I could have copies; but, I don't have the majority of my cards and I kind of really want copies of them.

If anybody has copies of my old cards and would not mind parting with some or all of them please contace me. I would like to trade new cards of mine for old cards of mine.
Re: Does Anybody Have Any Old Sharkboy and Lavagirl Cards?
Reply to: #876777 by Sharkboy and Lavagirl
Nov 15, 2014 1:42pm
Thread
I might have a couple. If I can find them, I'll send them with the last swap
-DD
Re: Does Anybody Have Any Old Sharkboy and Lavagirl Cards?
Reply to: #876799 by Dartmoor Dreamer
Nov 15, 2014 2:18pm
Thread
Yay! Thank you!!!
up for grabs
Jun 7, 2015 1:36pm
I have a bunch of LTC bookmarks that were made for a swap. If anyone is interested, they are up for grabs. Just inbox me and give me your address and I'll send them off to you. I'm in the process of cleaning out the guest room and I'd love to see these go to a good home!
Was wondering if someone has a couple of cards of mine
Jul 26, 2016 8:21pm
Thread
I was wondering if anyone had a couple of cards I really loved but stupidly gave my only copies to someone. If you're willing to part with them maybe we can make a deal? I'm looking for a Bonnie and Clyde card I made, and the other one I can't remember what it was called, but it's of a sad girl holding a broken heart that has bandaids patching it together. I believe she was blond.
Re: Was wondering if someone has a couple of cards of mine
Reply to: #931949 by Raven
Jul 27, 2016 7:46am
Thread
I may have the second one. But I have to wait till I get home to look for it
Reply to: #931949 by Raven
Jul 27, 2016 10:28am
Thread
I think I have both. I love bonnie and clyde, but you may have them back.
Reply to: #931972 by LROSEM
Jul 27, 2016 3:29pm
Thread
I really hate asking, and probably shouldn't even have in the first place. I will only accept them if you can bare to part with them!