Skip to Content
Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Why Did I Just Do That!?

by Captain RaehawkProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Why Did I Just Do That!?
I caused myself another minor embarassment the other day and I decided to share. I was at the new house that my man and I just bought. We have a very large overstuffed leather chair in our living room and the chair has a large ottoman in front of it....
by Time2RetireProfileContactLogbookNote
The ottoman went flying straight ahead of me, the chair went back a little and I landed with a very loud and decidedly ungraceful 'thud!' on the floor. Technical: 5.9 5.9 5.8 6.0 5.9 5.9 Artistic: 5.7 5.9 5.9 5.9 5.8 5.8
by KuKuProfileContactLogbookNote
Colors of bruise: Red: 161 Green: 165 Blue: 43
by ChunnaProfileContactLogbookNote
my tail bone hurts just reading this....ouch! ~C~
by ArtGekkoProfileContactLogbookNote
Technical: 5.9 5.9 5.8 6.0 5.9 5.9 Artistic: 5.7 5.9 5.9 5.9 5.8 5.8 The Romanian judges are always stingy on the Artistic marks...
by K9s4LFProfileContactLogbookNote
This sounds like a great group for me, because I have moments where I constantly ask myself why did I do that? I often feel this way alot, sometimes when I am speaking about something and then I speak or put in my two cents then I usually end up saying...
by K9s4LFProfileContactLogbookNote
I once locked my keys in my car when in line for an oil change, ironically I told my friend with me to be sure to get your keys out of his car so he wouldn't lock them in and what do I do, yes lock my darn keys in the car! Talk about embarrassing.