A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Stamp Swap

by RavenProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Stamp Swap
Yes, BUNCHES!! Lol
by Turtlegirl88ProfileContactLogbookNote
Iā€™m hosting an event next month and would be glad to plant the boxes for you. I live in Nh
There are so many great ideas for this event's theme of things that scare us in the dark. Will you please check out the request page for details and let us know if you would like to donate any stamps. Thank you, thank you! šŸ˜ƒ
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
The link is to an obituary page??
Well, oops! Thank you for letting me know. It should be fixed. šŸ™‚
by Captain Slick KittyProfileContactLogbookNote
So, for 2019 our event is Camp Ain't Gotta Clue . . . Into the Woods! One series of stamps I would love to plant is Stranger Things from the Netflix hit. But I am not very good at faces. I am just not. So, I am hoping my fellow letterboxers would be ki...
I'd love to help. Especially Dustin. But whatever else you need. Let me know!
Great! Thank you! Eleven has just been claimed. Any other kids on your fav list??? ;o) Csk
oh my gosh...I'd ā¤ 2 help but am unable to carve while recuperating from surgery...and now i really want 2 go 2 your event and celebrate our ST fandom!!
Oh!!!! Thank you for saying that! Csk
I will take the demogorgon if it is still available. Jeff
by p packProfileContactLogbookNote
Hello my fellow letterboxes!! I am in need of some stamps for a mini event in the works for the middle of July (yes, next month). There is no theme to the event and the stamps can be of anything at all. I don't care about the size either -- I will a...
by Warrior WomanProfileContactLogbookNote
I have four stamps you can have for keeps. Let me know how many you want! Warrior Woman sharing from RI
by SeerMeeshProfileContactLogbookNote
I'll check my stash.
by TeacupProfileContactLogbookNote
I see on your event page to bring black ink. The stamps I am sending should be inked up in color.
That's not a problem. I plan on providing colored inks as needed.
Great!! Thanks!!
by greenmountainhikerProfileContactLogbookNote
Send me your address and I can get a few to you. Really no theme?
Oh p pack, if you get a greenmountainhiker stamp, you will be more than pleased, amazing carves! Warrior Woman knows stuff
by TeachJRProfileContactLogbookNote
Has anyone sent you a stamp from Illinois yet? I am working on getting ready for the Homerdoodle event in Illinois but I can carve a stamp for you so Illinois is represented. Please let me know. :)
You have mail. :)
Just let me know so I can mark Wisconsin off my list. So far I have commitments from Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, New Mexico, Rhode Island and Vermont. I've got a long way to go.
by Angel WinksProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi p pack, Have you thought about posting on the Stamp Exchange board? It seems as if that is where most people requesting stamps for events post. You may want to try that also to get a few more stamps from other locations.
There are 3 Wisconsin stamps coming in the package from RI - all carved by LauRN, only one carved by me from RI. Warrior Woman to clarify
Wow!!! Thanks so much!!
by coldsnapProfileContactLogbookNote
I'll send you a pm! I don't know what to do with half my stamps. coldsnap
by paper trailProfileContactLogbookNote
Hi - is anyone willing to loan me 5-10 Frozen-themed stamps for use this fall, please? PM me, if so, please.
by SeerMeeshProfileContactLogbookNote
Makes me wonder what ever happened to my snow monster stamp....
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
Get a hanky ready and read up: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article231763513.html There are zillions of other articles online; just do a Google search for "Dozier School for Boys". To summarize: The Dozier School for Boys was wher...
by Wise WandererProfileContactLogbookNote
That's really tragic and so sad. The only thing that came to mind immediately was the little poem we used to say as kids, a LONG time ago - "little boys are made of nails, and snails, and puppy dog tails". I know such gender-specific cliches are no l...