Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Puget Sound Letterboxers

New Board: Puget Sound Letterboxers
Board: Puget Sound Letterboxers
Feb 19, 2009 11:54pm
Just a way for letterboxers living in Western Washington to stay in contact with each other. This group can be expanded or used for any purpose that will be useful for us!
Say it with me now...
Apr 28, 2009 1:55pm
Thread
Clench your fists and place them on the nearest hard surface.

Chant and beat your fists in time...

fling - er.

Fling - Er.

Fling - Er!

Fling - Er!!

FLING - ER!!!

FLING - ER!!!!!!!

FLING - ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

-a very anticipatory Carianna of the GG
Re: Say it with me now...
Reply to: #381998 by Gryffindors
Apr 28, 2009 2:01pm
Thread
Whoo hoo! Can't wait for the weekend!

=) Wild Rose
PZ Kut Grade 'B' white for sale
May 27, 2009 2:03pm
Thread
Anyone in the area what to buy 3 sheets of PZ Kut Grade 'B' white from me? Silly me, I know I like the orange, but I followed someones recommendation and I bought white, and I'm just not getting the groove for it. And on the flip side anyone local have extra Grade A orange? I just upgradded my carving tools and I'm sooo friggin' excited at the detail that I'm getting I don't know if I can wait for a shipment to arrive and I'm out of orange.
Re: PZ Kut Grade 'B' white for sale
Reply to: #394608 by MissDemeanor
Jun 3, 2009 6:00pm
Thread
I'll sell it for a very good price, I just want it to go to a good and loving home. If no one is interested in buying it I'll just give it to someone if they are interested. I know that I wont use it. Going once....
Re: Discovery Park
Reply to: #401109 by MissDemeanor
Jun 14, 2009 12:25am
Thread
Is there some sort of bizarre word out to not plant in this park?

I found this thread on the geocaching boards which suggests that the park personnel hasn't been very appreciative towards geocachers.

I haven't heard anything about their thoughts on letterboxes, but it's probably not a stretch to say it's very different.

-- Ryan
Amazing...
Oct 14, 2009 5:52am
I am new to the world of AQ...I have letterboxed for a few years but when I see the amount of boxes that some of you have found it blows my mind. I look forward to meeting many of you on my outings...maybe get some exchanges...:)

Peace...

MFG
Re: RE: Next Event?
Reply to: #543596 by Fledermaus
Sep 7, 2010 8:59pm
The only one I know for sure about is the annual Spring Flinger... spring of 2011. There might be others, though?
Boxes went missing with in a week of planting.
Aug 11, 2015 5:03pm
Just a heads up, i replanted the two boxes that went missing that I planted in the tukwila area. Yep, thats right I planted last week, and this weekend the first two sets of lookers couldn't find them. They were Gone. I work near by so I replanted them tonight. So, has anyone else have a box go missing with in a week of being planted? That is a new one to me. I have many of boxes going missing before the sumer is over, but never with in a week.