Register · Login
About Theme

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Events

New Board: Events
Board: Events
Feb 18, 2009 8:56am
This is the place to advertise the events you are hosting!
2nd Annual International Letterboxing Week
Feb 18, 2009 9:16am
Check out this event. It is fun for everyone because you don't have to do anything but find letterboxes in your area!
Letterboxing Secret Santa Event 2010
Aug 17, 2010 6:29pm
Thread
Hey! Check my idea for an event!

Re: Letterboxing Secret Santa Event 2010
Reply to: #538121 by MegaFamily
Aug 17, 2010 6:30pm
Thread
Oops Sorry...

Got side tracked forgot to add the URL!

http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gEventId=1818
Private Event Boxes
Dec 29, 2010 10:59pm
So is it okay to an make an event box for an exclusive event, such as a wedding reception or baby shower?
Christmas Boxers Event
Sep 12, 2011 8:11am
http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gEventId=2246

Please check it out and spread the word!
Personal Travellers
Mar 19, 2012 3:05am
Hey guys,
Now that it's the beginning of the letterboxing season (at least here in the PNW it is), it's a good time to change the status of your personal travelers that are no longer active as a PT. On an upcoming event there's a long list of PTs but many of the clues read that the traveler will be put in a letterbox. Some are obviously stamps for older gatherings but still marked active and I'm guessing not all are available.
Could you do us all a favor and clean it up? :-)
KJ
Perseid Meteor Showers
Aug 8, 2013 1:12pm
For those night owls and stargazers, the Perseids make their annual August showing Sunday and Monday evenings. I've read some articles that even list Saturday evening as a night to enjoy these meteors. Around midnight is supposedly the best time to watch them. At their peak, there could be 100 an hour so grab a lounge chair, recline it and enjoy!

I'll even wave to you!
:-)

Mark
Come join us on our second trip to Italy
Jun 8, 2015 7:28am
Anyone interested in touring Sicily and Southern Italy with us next April/May? You can investigate this trip by checking out the AQ Event Page here:

http://www.atlasquest.com/showinfo.html?gEventId=3405

Don't sign up for the event until you have placed your deposit with Go Ahead Tours. Don't forget to mention my name and our Group number (found on the AQ event page.

For the month of June only, they are offering a free excursion up to a $49 value.

Hope you can make it - many of the members already signed up have traveled with us many times in the past.

Mark
What to do?
Oct 3, 2015 8:32pm
Thread
Wondering what everyone does with their event stamp once the event is over?
Re: What to do?
Reply to: #910899 by BrockBrood
Oct 13, 2015 5:57pm
Thread
Wondering what everyone does with their event stamp once the event is over?

Send them on to other events.

~Aurora
LB friends!
Aug 3, 2017 5:16am
Thread
Hello! I live in Somerville Massachusetts and I'm looking for folks who want to carve/plant/go boxing together. What is the appropriate platform for me to post and meet folks?
Re: LB friends!
Reply to: #949486 by Mini Mamu
Aug 3, 2017 11:17am
Thread
Post this on the Massachusetts board to reach those in that state

~Aurora
Stamp-a-Day
Sep 24, 2017 11:20am
While not an official letterboxing event, I thought those local to Delaware might like a stamp-filled night out.

The Delaware Contemporary (200 S. Madison St., Wilmington, DE) is hosting Delaware Fun-a-Day Oct. 6-8. 180 artists are hard at work making all kinds of projects, one day at a time for the show. For my part, I am carving a Stamp-a-Day and will have all 30 stamps, ink and paper to make impressions at the show. I'll be there for the reception on Friday night. Anyone who comes, finds me, and mentions letterboxing can exchange signature stamps with me, too.

For more information, visit http://www.delawarefunaday.com .