Skip to Content
Register · Login

A Letterboxing Community

Search Edit Search

Read Board: Off Topic, Wildly

by MissMoonProfileContactLogbookNote
Board: Off Topic, Wildly
... If you read a lot you'll get your money's worth in books in a very short time. And it's kind of a donation.
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
I just got an email from my brother this morning. He watched Episode 1 of Season 8 last night. He says it was *awful*. He compared it to Star Wars' "The Clone Wars".
by Wry MeProfileContactLogbookNote
... Ben Franklin is spinning in his grave.
... Don't care what your brother thinks. lol!!
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... I dunno... any episode that features Ed Sheeran's face being melted by a dragon can't be ALL bad...
by DarkZen and Evil Cow PieProfileContactLogbookNote
From USA Today: ... LINK TO LIVE CAMERA!
by RDHGProfileContactLogbookNote
Did Hope survive? Of she did not return to the nest, where did she go? I am vested now. Do not leave me hanging! Also, what other kinds of birds injure eagles?
In a nutshell.... https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/04/19/ed-sheeran-game-of-thrones-still-alive-despite-injuries/ lol Oh....it's not about him.....that would be bad....so very bad. Bad.
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
There is going to be an Easter Egg hunt for adults for wooden artist decorated eggs in a large field that has sculptures in it. Wonder if I have a chance of finding any??
That seems fun and creative. Keep us posted.
by crosscresentProfileContactLogbookNote
My daughter is in 4H and every year they do a piggy bank competition. The way the online voting is set up, you can vote over and over and over. All day long. In 2 days, there are kids that have over 4,000 votes. If you happen to be bored and would like...
by THE RED CYCLONEProfileContactLogbookNote
I voted for her. :)
We voted a couple of times. How on Earth did those people get five or six thousand votes when most of the children have seven or eight votes??
by WronghatProfileContactLogbookNote
... Russians!
that's how we realized this has nothing to do with the piggy banks. It has to do with who has the most friends with a lot of time on their hands :-(
by ElleProfileContactLogbookNote
... Found 3 eggs. Had a wonderful time looking for them in a large field. Enjoyed walking around and looking at the sculptures afterwards.
Neat! It seems like that was a unique experience.
by a knitwitProfileContactLogbookNote
So Happy National Chocolate Parfait Day!!!
by Trekkie GalProfileContactLogbookNote
My calendar says it's Phone In Sick Day. So phone in sick and stay home eating chocolate parfaits! :D TG
by wassamatta uProfileContactLogbookNote
... If Ryan phones in sick, maybe it will also be a WassaQuest Day...
by a knitwitProfileContactLogbookNote
So it was the best of both worlds!!
by Uncorny AcornsProfileContactLogbookNote
I know this post was nearly two years ago, and you might not even be on here anymore, but just in case I wanted to say thank you. This explains a lot of dissonance that I feel in interactions with certain family members and I've returned to it sever...
by GremlandsProfileContactLogbookNote
I’m glad it’s helped you cope with difficult family members. You are most welcome and thank you for telling me. It nice to know I may have actually done something good in my life. :)
by SnakeDoctorProfileContactLogbookNote
It's with sad heart that I post that Naked Paul has passed. Anyone that's gotten the letterbox at Quartzsite "Bare Essentials" will remember Paul. He was the kindest, funniest and most talented honky tonk singer/player around as well as bookstore ow...
by LROSEMProfileContactLogbookNote
There has been a bit of chatter about people carving Harriet Tubman stamps to go on the $20 bill to protest the recent delay to her going on the $20. A few boxers have already started working on versions of a stamp. If anyone is interested in carving...
by Oberon_KenobiProfileContactLogbookNote
... You know, Alexander Hamilton was going to be replaced on the $10 bill until someone made him famous again.
by The Lost BoysProfileContactLogbookNote
“Lindsay Lohan, actress, friend/co-star of Green Tortuga, 33”... lol Ridiculousness. Shenanigans. I love it. lol
I cannot so far find a clear answer. My daughter claims that the wooden Dracula head statue in her room is a totem pole. I say it cannot be as a totem pole depict totemS (plural). Does anyone know? Thanks.
by JampersandJProfileContactLogbookNote
Most definitions of a totem pole point to Native Americans of the northwest regions, and carvings are related to the family or clan it represents. So, IMHO, no, her carving of Dracula would not qualify, since Dracula is of European origin.
by KirbertProfileContactLogbookNote
A Pastafarian is asking?